Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/05: Beastbane Display (new gem optional purchase item)

Rhino Keeper
    Having been burnt buying the rather useless bait shop I will be staying well away from this latest gem purchase.

I don't have the cooking camp,but will rather do without it than waste any more gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Yes it says it is locked by goal, but the goal is to buy it? lol!
    it says the reward is 75 gems!! I can't imagine how much this thing is going to cost!! eeek!
    I got it and a new push to buy the glimmer egg forge, which would cost a total of 700 gems. WAY too much. They're getting too greedy for a game. And I already have the lorelei fountain which was supposed to get troll tokens - I've yet to get a single token off of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    I jumped right in and bought the bait shop (useless) and the glimmer egg forge (worse than useless). My opinion anyway. I'm not buying another "pig in the poke". I would love to hear others' opinions.
    Agreed that the bait shop and glimmer egg forge were useless. I shouldn't have rushed in to buy those. I'm definitely not buying this this time and it's not like I have enough gems left to do so anyway cuz I fell into the gem traps a few times while collecting eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Yes I assuming so, I'm not going to buy it. The lucky workshop drops the gold tokens I get them there every few times I make a trade. I'm not sure. Guess we have to wait and see.
    You're really lucky. So far I have only gotten energy and coins with the lucky workshop

Executive Chef
    There's just way too little information to make a decision like many have said.
    Most importantly: Will there be other items to trade troll tokens for after the cooking camp and will the hunting seasons continue?

I don't have the cooking camp yet but I want the cabbage hut the most right now so definitely not willing to jump in blindly here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    There's just way too little information to make a decision like many have said.
    Most importantly: Will there be other items to trade troll tokens for after the cooking camp and will the hunting seasons continue?

I don't have the cooking camp yet but I want the cabbage hut the most right now so definitely not willing to jump in blindly here.
    i did buy the cabbage hut, but why? the only useful thing until now from the barons tent was the glimmer ali..
    all the other things do not really give things you can't get from other buildings/plants etc.

same for the fortune teller, would not buy that again, find it's rewards disappointing.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i did buy the cabbage hut, but why? the only useful thing until now from the barons tent was the glimmer ali..
    all the other things do not really give things you can't get from other buildings/plants etc.

same for the fortune teller, would not buy that again, find it's rewards disappointing.
    I like getting things from the tent - it's one of my favorite features in the game! The most useful so far are 2 glimmer alis and the gentleman troll. I really want the new serval kitty from the current selection and look forward to many more cute and useful items. Maybe I should just take the plunge and get the hut at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by 1whitty View Post
    I jumped right in and bought the bait shop (useless) and the glimmer egg forge (worse than useless). My opinion anyway. I'm not buying another "pig in the poke". I would love to hear others' opinions.
    Lol. I did the same and agree completely with their usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by istarbows View Post
    400 gems? Who has that much after a few weeks with the new gem-trap?
    That new gem trap has gotten me twice already. And I'm constantly falling for the old ones. Not buying this to set next to my other useless purchases.

I too jumped the *** and bought the bait shop. Never again will I make blind purchase. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Love these forums. Save me from many a foolish move. Thanks to you all

I would consider this if we had more info. Right now in my trade wagon I can not trade regular tokens, my only option is to trade gold tokens for the cooking camp. If I purchase this will I have the other trades back? It would make sense for me if I can collect the tokens but not convert them to anything useful.

Someone said the trade wagon disappeared after they got the cooking camp. Can anyone else verify this? Again, would be of no use if the tokens can't be converted to goods.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast