Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Crafting Dragon: Supersonic Expired

Executive Chef
    I've got 88 towards a second one. I wasn't intentionally trying but I'm so close now

Farm Supplier
    Second one is on the nest...

Executive Chef
    Hatched my second, traded my first. Wasn't trying for two at all, but with so many tournaments, the pieces just accumulated. Don't need the gems from trading either, but they may come in handy some day I suppose.

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting my second one, like others I didn't really try to , just so many things going on .. the numbers just grew Makes a change I guess
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Somehow, I'll be crafting #5 Supersonic before this one ends which is hard for me to imagine! Due to chronic health conditions that forced me to stop working a few yrs ago that are now progressing, I'm home most of the time. Some days, I plant crops hourly & to help me with arena tourneys, I'd do an hourly battle. Didn't think how quickly they added up! By trading Supersonics, I was adding up lg black gems & with this last one, I'll be able to craft the last gemstone dragon needing lg black gems! All came together well from days of boredom & not feeling well!

Executive Chef
    It's going to be a challenge. Need 19 more parts for second dragon between now and reset on Tuesday... Luckily, I've finished the tournament.

Does anyone know at around what time the Supersonic will leave and become uncraftable? Made a silly mistake crafting the Lost Bones when my nests, den, and roos are all occupied...

Host(ess)
    I'm almost there! Have 92, just need 7!!!
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffpuff21 View Post
    Does anyone know at around what time the Supersonic will leave and become uncraftable? Made a silly mistake crafting the Lost Bones when my nests, den, and roos are all occupied...
    The Supersonic will be leaving on the 10th of May, 2016.
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    It's going to be a challenge. Need 19 more parts for second dragon between now and reset on Tuesday... Luckily, I've finished the tournament.
    Mothers Day activities ****ed my chances of crafting a second one. But I was happy to participate in those activities.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast