Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Downpour Dragon- Battle April 5 2016

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Trying to get Posiedon. I've used hidden gem, cursed idol, sunburst, and beaded. Running out of time and have to get past him. I don't know if I should reuse hidden gem when she's out of spa, or go with Air(10), Garnet(10), Beast (10) or some one else? Maybe storm or my baby Posiedon? I have no diamonds, no champs, don't have magic lamp, or fool. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    i used trickster Mm (purple/yellow). Goodluck

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse1 View Post
    ok getting annoyed now stuck with downpour...suggestions anyone...ive gone back thru the pages and have tried some of the dragons you all have used and tried the ones i have and im striking out!!! I just want this guy!!!!!HELP
    I just beat Downpour with my Fairy (Lvl13) bM! Hope this helps

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    What about Pot of Gold ? He won every battle for me when I used him !
    Or Tricorn if you have ?
    Good luck !
    Oh I do have this one but I never hatched him! I'm so bad about hatching my dragons from world events and final tale dragons!! I so NEED to do this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Beast is a good choice according to research. Beaded and Fortune teller are also there, and aether. Hopefully one of those helps. If you get stuck again, my results are on page 1.
    Yes Ma'am I've been following your progress! Congrats! I appreciate everyone posting their results they are so helpful. Would you let me pet sit Black Cat?! Beast is still in the spa line! �� Lol! These champions did a number on my babies! I believe Beaded is currently relaxing in the spa!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    i used trickster Mm (purple/yellow). Goodluck
    I don't have trickster but I might have another purple yellow hybrid!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep at it til it's over the worst that happens is I don't win. Congrats to all the finishers! And good luck to those still going!

Executive Chef
    My little black cat is amazing in the arena! But you know how cats are, they pick their humans, lol...she might not wanna leave! <3

I would say any purple/blue or purple/yellow would be good to go to try by the way. You can do it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Trying to get Posiedon. I've used hidden gem, cursed idol, sunburst, and beaded. Running out of time and have to get past him. I don't know if I should reuse hidden gem when she's out of spa, or go with Air(10), Garnet(10), Beast (10) or some one else? Maybe storm or my baby Posiedon? I have no diamonds, no champs, don't have magic lamp, or fool. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
    I would try Air or Rainbow or rainbow hybrids if you have tgem.

Fashion Designer
    Lol! Niire! soooo took ya'll's advice with the purple yellow....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	730.3 KB 
ID:	30083
    My little girl got him!!! bbb Rapunzel level 4!! Eek I'm one proud mama! LOL!

Ps Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    I just beat Downpour with my Fairy (Lvl13) bM! Hope this helps
    grrrr ive about had it, i understand making it challenging and all....but fml...lol i just used poison and lost yet again ;( guess i will try fairy next...tyvm, im running out of time and so close...good luck to everyone else thats as frustrated as i am.

Host(ess)
    Wish I could get nouveau very pretty dragon..guess thats what i get for not playing for a year ;(

Host(ess)
    Atlantis lv 10 took out downpour with B KO!! Wow! Never thought I would actually win this tournament. Although I admit I had to speed a couple of battles with gold because time was running out. Now off to bed. Good luck everyone - this was a VERY tough tournament! (At least it was for me)

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm done. Finally. Kids were done yesterday. Updated results on page one just to have them done, not that I can help anyone anymore! Thank you all for the support and suggestions when I got stuck on Amazon for days. The ghost Armor advice really saved me. I was stuck beyond stuck so thank ya!
    I hope everyone got through it. I'm not starting tales till I have to, got me a spa line to work on. Cheers!
    Jen

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132