Thread: 😡 Join me to make Storm8 prevent accidental transactions!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb 😡 Join me to make Storm8 prevent accidental transactions!!

Storm8, I have asked for this many many times in my correspondence to you and every single time your representatives have failed to even address my concerns. I am asking you to PLEASE give this some real consideration this time.

Within The Diamond Quest game, there are two types of currency: keys and gold. All that I am asking you to do is to add ONE little question BEFORE the transaction actually goes forward.

Starting with these 6 little words, "Are you sure you want to .......?"

Are you sure you want to:

buy a rare puzzle pal for 60 bars of gold?
    unlock a new puzzle pal for 15 keys?
    refill your energy / buy five lives for 32 bars of gold?
    buy 5 more turns for 44 bars of gold?
    Unlock the gate for 20 bars of gold?

I have lost count of the accidental transactions that have been made in my account. The "how did I let it happen" explanation is pointless to go into because I already KNOW that Storm8 will do nothing to help me recover keys or gold that were spent unintentionally. I have a computer programming background and I know that adding this to a future update would not take much additional programming. Your gesture of adding this will also give us players peace of mind that Storm8 cares about player satisfaction and isn't only in this for the money.

I am begging you to add this small step to ensure that all transactions in the game are the actual intention of your players.

Thank you in advance!
    Emily
    Last edited by yorkeme; 04-07-16 at 02:10 AM.