Thread: 😡 Join me to make Storm8 prevent accidental transactions!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb 😡 Join me to make Storm8 prevent accidental transactions!!

Storm8, I have asked for this many many times in my correspondence to you and every single time your representatives have failed to even address my concerns. I am asking you to PLEASE give this some real consideration this time.

Within The Diamond Quest game, there are two types of currency: keys and gold. All that I am asking you to do is to add ONE little question BEFORE the transaction actually goes forward.

Starting with these 6 little words, "Are you sure you want to .......?"

Are you sure you want to:

buy a rare puzzle pal for 60 bars of gold?
    unlock a new puzzle pal for 15 keys?
    refill your energy / buy five lives for 32 bars of gold?
    buy 5 more turns for 44 bars of gold?
    Unlock the gate for 20 bars of gold?

I have lost count of the accidental transactions that have been made in my account. The "how did I let it happen" explanation is pointless to go into because I already KNOW that Storm8 will do nothing to help me recover keys or gold that were spent unintentionally. I have a computer programming background and I know that adding this to a future update would not take much additional programming. Your gesture of adding this will also give us players peace of mind that Storm8 cares about player satisfaction and isn't only in this for the money.

I am begging you to add this small step to ensure that all transactions in the game are the actual intention of your players.

Thank you in advance!
    Emily
    Last edited by yorkeme; 04-07-16 at 02:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    It won't happen, that's how they make money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    It won't happen, that's how they make money.
    Tossa747, I totally understand why you would say that. However, it is my hope that Diamond Quest players who are in line with my suggestion will post their support here. This is the only way I can think of to get the attention of Storm8.

My last suggestion was the sort tool and Storm8 listened and gave it to us (which I LOVE BTW)!

Tossa747, I hope you will come back and show your support for this suggestion. Take care my friend! Warm regards, Emily

Rhino Keeper
    I Can support this. Spending money on wrong items is not fun.
    Sadly i do not believe this Will happen. Another storm 8 game had people ask/complain/beg for a confirmation button before spending the gems (gold in this game) for more than 2 years and it is still not in. On the other hand they added an option that gives an even higher risk of spending there bought currency ( Can earn it slowly in game but that is not the point)
    Hope it Will happen as i love this game and keep playing it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    I Can support this. Spending money on wrong items is not fun.
    Sadly i do not believe this Will happen. Another storm 8 game had people ask/complain/beg for a confirmation button before spending the gems (gold in this game) for more than 2 years and it is still not in. On the other hand they added an option that gives an even higher risk of spending there bought currency ( Can earn it slowly in game but that is not the point)
    Hope it Will happen as i love this game and keep playing it.
    Thanks for taking your time to support this suggestion.

I wish other players would take the time to comment, even if they think this is a lost cause.

I know it's totally a long shot to get Storm8 to listen, but I had to try. [Discussing support issues]

Thanks again xanethi! You have been an awesome friend!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-07-16 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Posting/discussing support issues

Rhino Keeper
    I do of course support this! Sorry if I came off as rude.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    I do of course support this! Sorry if I came off as rude.
    Not rude at all Tossa747. Just frustrated like the rest of us LOL! Thanks for your support and more so, thanks for being such a good game friend!

😄 Emily

Rhino Keeper
    My DQ friends, I have taken screenshots of nearly every stage in this game. Any time other players need help, I am happy to share my lineups.

86 players have come here to read my suggestion but only 2 playees have taken their time to post their support. Please support this, even if it has never happened to you, as there will be plenty of chances for it to become a problem for you in the future. Thanks. Emily

Executive Chef
    I support this request. (I have also supported it in every other S8 game I've played, to little avail. I'm afraid that the potential income from mistakes is more important than player satisfaction).
    Please give us the opportunity to opt out of an in game purchase the way you have to confirm purchasing gold.
    Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Storm8, I have asked for this many many times in my correspondence to you and every single time your representatives have failed to even address my concerns. I am asking you to PLEASE give this some real consideration this time.

Within The Diamond Quest game, there are two types of currency: keys and gold. All that I am asking you to do is to add ONE little question BEFORE the transaction actually goes forward.

Starting with these 6 little words, "Are you sure you want to .......?"

Are you sure you want to:

buy a rare puzzle pal for 60 bars of gold?
    unlock a new puzzle pal for 15 keys?
    refill your energy / buy five lives for 32 bars of gold?
    buy 5 more turns for 44 bars of gold?
    Unlock the gate for 20 bars of gold?

I have lost count of the accidental transactions that have been made in my account. The "how did I let it happen" explanation is pointless to go into because I already KNOW that Storm8 will do nothing to help me recover keys or gold that were spent unintentionally. I have a computer programming background and I know that adding this to a future update would not take much additional programming. Your gesture of adding this will also give us players peace of mind that Storm8 cares about player satisfaction and isn't only in this for the money.

I am begging you to add this small step to ensure that all transactions in the game are the actual intention of your players.

Thank you in advance!
    Emily

Thanks Annie for your support!

As you all can see, sadly, there is still "SILENCE" from Storm8