Thread: Quest reward points disappearing from leader points tally...

Executive Chef

Quest reward points disappearing from leader points tally...

Okay. I've been patient, but I am going on 200 points lost to this...

It started when i ran The Best Leader quest just before bed. I got up in the morning, and when I logged in, checking my completed quest was the first thing I did. My points added correctly to my total score. An hour or so later, I logged on again, only to see 25 points missing. I opened the main screen panel from the event also to double check, and they were missing there too. I force closed the game, restarted my device and logged back on. They were still gone. This exact thing has happened 4 other times. And now, it's happening with the 10 point quest.

I don't care about the skylord. I am TRYING to get the milestone dragons. But, as this is one of 3 sources for points, i am crawling. >< I am submitting a ticket as well, but this is extremely frustrating...

Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Regina. I did put in an email already, and they gave me a ticket number...but I don't expect it to be taken care of, as the event will be over before they get back to me most likely.

Executive Chef
    Okay so, the results on my board...I missed second place by like 25 points. Just ONE of the missing 6 hour quests I had, and i would have gotten second place. Needless to say, I am pretty angry right now...I had 6323, and second place was 6344 points...

And, as i predicted, noone has gotten back to me from support.