Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roasted Marshmallows?

Rhino Keeper
    I too had enough roasted marshmallows saved up for the last recipe for when I got to that level. Why was it removed?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I too had enough roasted marshmallows saved up for the last recipe for when I got to that level. Why was it removed?
    I am not sure why but I saw several posts in this and various threads, asked about how to get marshmallows and how to learn the recipes from the campfire stove. Maybe the team decided to remove them to avoid confusion.. Idk.

Rhino Keeper
    That's totally unfair to those of us who carefully gathered them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I guess they were there for a while so we didnt expect this. Since you are of level to learn the recipe, you may want to send an email to support@storm8.com and see if they are able to help you out.

I wondered what had happened as went to buy some more marshmallows as I didn't complete the goal & wanted the recipe so I was slowly buying the roast marshmallows with gems and had only 6 left to buy.. not amused that the recipe has now been removed & I wasted all that gems..!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    I wondered what had happened as went to buy some more marshmallows as I didn't complete the goal & wanted the recipe so I was slowly buying the roast marshmallows with gems and had only 6 left to buy.. not amused that the recipe has now been removed & I wasted all that gems..!!
    Oh dear, shame to waste those gems. I would email Support if I were you. Maybe you like to try...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I agree. I had just got on level 25 when that event was ending, but I had enough marshmallows saved up to learn that winter recipe that was available to learn on whatever level that was on.

Fashion Designer
    Omg I worked hard to unlock that recipe. And now they sau sorry was limited time event. Ok i understand that but then why let me work hard to win a recipe that now once i level up one more level i can not use?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Omg I worked hard to unlock that recipe. And now they sau sorry was limited time event. Ok i understand that but then why let me work hard to win a recipe that now once i level up one more level i can not use?????
    I apologize for any inconvenience! I sent you a PM regarding this issue.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

For any users who are missing Roasted Marshmallows, please submit a ticket to Support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number. I will make sure an Agent is able to assist you.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast