Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hareon?

Hareon?

I finally saved up the 5 million coins needed to reach, and obtain, Hareon. I read in a forum (not sure which site) that Hareon had to be used to breed the Money Badger - and that was my whole intent and purpose. Now I've just learned that that is no longer possible. Is Hareon used for any special animal breeding? TY
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 04-03-16 at 08:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I finally saved up the 5 million coins needed to reach, and obtain, Hareon. I read in a forum (not sure which site) that Hareon had to be used to breed the Money Badger - and that was my whole intent and purpose. Now I've just learned that that is no longer possible. Is Hareon used for any special animal breeding? TY
    It used to be you could breed him with something else for a chance at one of the treasure animals but since they are no longer here, the hareon doesn't have a special breeding outcome and just uses the elements that it contains. Hope that made sense

Yes, it made perfect sense Silverrain1 and I thank-you for the clarification! I should have posed the question before I spent the 5,000,000 I see. Being a fairly new player, it was a HUGE expense and an unnecessary one this early in my game

Executive Chef
    Very expensive for new players. Treent to! I got to then relatively early but never tried for treasure animals, thinking I could wait!

Found the info again. I saw it on this forum in the Fantasy Forest Game Guide:
    3 Elements Treasure Ultra Rare
    Ocean owl & Vinotaur -- Treasure Toucan ( 24 Hrs )
    Gold Lion & Terrorier -- Gold Retriever ( 24 Hrs )
    Hareon & Armordillo -- Money Badger ( 24 Hrs )
    (Also Unicorn & Unicorn)

It's unfortunate that you can no longer breed the treasue animals, it seems like we just missed out when we joined the game!

I managed to save enough coins to expand to hareon recently too then I went to expand to treent of life and found out it costs double but the current world event means that I am mostly planting rune prunes so I might have enough coins to get there by the end of the event I hope! I look forward to the day that we no longer have to worry about coins like all those poor players stuck with 2,000,000 coins and nothing to spend them on

Are you saying that to expand to where Treent sits that it cost 10,000,000 gold???? Oh Lord - I hope not as I am headed in that direction. Only 2 more squares to go.
    PS - I sent you a PM

I am indeed, 10 million, eyes wide as saucers I had Only 16 runes required though if that helps!

I was also on my way over to the solar bear until I saw the amount of runes required for him is 70 I believe so he can stay playing by himself for now

PM returned!

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Just as a heads up, the rune count will go up every time you expand till you reach the cap (80 I think? I'm at 70 right now). It'll also cost 1 million per regular expansion. Bad news, I know, but I don't think the special animals runestone costs are any different, just the cost to get hareon and treant. I got the hareon early on, thinking I should get to the sonic bear since I had a quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Treent is definitely worth it. Great fighter in battles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast