Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coupons

I am seeing where the ticket count does not increase with every ticket I earn. I will watch the total tickets and when I get a new ticket the count does not increase. I lose up to 3 tickets per each game. It is annoying given the short amount of time between the the start and end of a new cycle. This is annoying and frustrating given how hard it is to meet the goal level total ticket count and then to lose tickets by the squirrels and new colors created from the ovens.

Any idea what it takes to get this game issue with the coupons not getting correctly updated during a game? This is very frustrating since storm 8 wants us to spend money on the games, they Zhou make sure the game functions correctly. I created a trouble ticket that was immediately closed with the reason being no programming support to make programming corrections. I'm tired of not getting all f the coupons during a home. How can we get this bug fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can contact Support via support form and ask the agent to check your game.
    I did but my ticket was immediately closed by storm 8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12