Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Arctic Dragon Disappeared / Dragon appears on wrong island

Fashion Designer
    It was puinguin....

Rhino Keeper

****erwhale gone 😔

Hi I just got ****erwhale my first one I got him to level 3 went to evolve him the chicken came on then my game went off I got back on the game and went to breed again And I saw my ****erwhale was gone 😔 I didn't take a picture please help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tops84 View Post
    Hi I just got ****erwhale my first one I got him to level 3 went to evolve him the chicken came on then my game went off I got back on the game and went to breed again And I saw my ****erwhale was gone �� I didn't take a picture please help
    Haha, I know it is not funny but I just lost Polar also, send a message to Support and they will look into it. I didn't think it would happen to me a 2nd time because I had already lost Snowangel but I had taken a photo of that because I was excited I had bred it, no photo this time, I should heed my own advice. I had just finished messaging support about Polar when I found your post. You'll get it back, just message support!

Fashion Designer
    My penguin is replaced by night dragon. I sent I notice. Hope to get this fixed fast. I have had no new ice dragon for months! And now I am afraid to go on. It was such a nice dragon... But to see night in ice age island is so weird. Can someone look ? And see if they see him too! Hope they replace him soon!
    Last edited by dala12; 08-06-16 at 12:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So now is penguin gone! It has been replaced by night dragon just hatched him today on my normal dragon island. I sent support a notice! Hope they fix it quickly. So now night is on both islands. And I wanted to trade black gems for him. I wait for that.... Feeling sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Awesome, congrats, did the obvious for the leaderboard, sold Lvl 10 Polar, as I had hatched another, fed the baby and put it on the evolution chamber and poof the game starts processing and both Polars are lost. Biggest joke is I didn't take a photo cause I didn't think it would happen to me twice in one leaderboard! SHAME ON ME!!!!!
    Sorry to hear that, mate. Mind you, I have to get this hatched, fed, evolved etc without her disappearing. Fingers crossed. Of course I'll be taking screenshots of every step just as I did last time. I have enough food stored up. Not sure whether to grow any more food up there as I don't think there is likely to be any further development of the Arctic Isles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, mate. Mind you, I have to get this hatched, fed, evolved etc without her disappearing. Fingers crossed. Of course I'll be taking screenshots of every step just as I did last time. I have enough food stored up. Not sure whether to grow any more food up there as I don't think there is likely to be any further development of the Arctic Isles.
    Just ridiculous that it happens time and time again, think I shocked a player who posted they had lost ****er whale, I had posted haha, didn't mean it just joking as I reckon both of our games went down at the same time and just before reading that post I had just sent another please explain! I REALLY DO THINK THE ISSUES WITH DISAPPEARING DRAGONS SHOULD BE FIXED BY NOW! This has been a known problem since the leaderboard event was created. We need a stable platform to enjoy this game, please develop one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just ridiculous that it happens time and time again, think I shocked a player who posted they had lost ****er whale, I had posted haha, didn't mean it just joking as I reckon both of our games went down at the same time and just before reading that post I had just sent another please explain! I REALLY DO THINK THE ISSUES WITH DISAPPEARING DRAGONS SHOULD BE FIXED BY NOW! This has been a known problem since the leaderboard event was created. We need a stable platform to enjoy this game, please develop one.
    Root cause analysis will be difficult. The incidents are intermittent. I was one of the first to lose a dragon and I'll need to check, but I think it was before the first leaderboard event (although the code may have been deployed by then). But I've not lost another since. No consistency, so trying to isolate the cause will be difficult. At least S8 are doing the right thing and restoring lost dragons where there is evidence - although I fail to understand why the transaction logs don't record the hatching etc.

Fashion Designer
    But I have a night dragon on my habitat in ice island!! That is so weird. Hope they fix it!

Executive Chef
    I just lost my Snowangel after hatching. Have raised a ticket. A Leaderboard milestone popped up and poof, Snowangel vanished.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast