Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Arctic Dragon Disappeared / Dragon appears on wrong island

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering this Dragon.

++++++Merged with current bug thread.++++++++++
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My Penquin dragon disappeared while evolving. Sent email...still waiting to hear back.

Farm Supplier

Angry Arctic isles bug

Anyone else experiencing problems hatching eggs in arctic isles? I few days ago I hatched a Yeti dragon, had to sell another dragon to place it in a habitat, got the reward from the book of goals and suddenly the game shut down by itself, and when I reopend a. the yeti dragon was gone, b. the egg on the nest was gone as well and c. even the dragon I had to sell also was gone (but still appears in the list of dragons I can use to breed!). I contacted support and the told me it is a sync error and they cannot do anything about it.
    Now I had an egg which came from a longer than usual breeding timer, required 375 flames to hatch, I even used some gold to speed up crafting some of the flames, hatched a Snowangel dragon, sold another dragon to place it in the habitat, got the reward and once again the game closed on its own and the Snowangel is gone, so is the egg, the dragon I sold (and of course the gold I used to speed up the flames!)!
    Come on S8, this is not a sync error, this is a glitch, a bug, whatever you want to call it and I should expect to get the Snowangel dragon back!

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happend to me with a yeti dragon a few days ago and today with a Snowangel!! I contacted support and they sent me off with a "sync error, nothing we can do" explanation! No, this is a glitch and it isn't resolved. I would like my Snowangel back since I even used gold for this one in order to speed up crafting 375 flames! And of course the leader board points!

Executive Chef
    yes i had this bug more than 3-4 times. but since it was common Dragons , i didn't bother
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    Clark_Wayne, I was a bit sad about Yeti, but I got over it, persisted and hatched it again a couple of days later. But this time it was Snowangel. Snowangel...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    @Clark_Wayne - if you have not created a ticket, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Does this also happen for you when you sell a Dragon from the habitat before placing a new one?

@Volissos - Please reopen your ticket. If you're able to provide a video of the crash, this would help support investigate this further. Thank you.

For those of you who experience a crash, are you selling a Dragon to create space each time? Or does the crash occur just whenever you place the pet you hatched?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    @Clark_Wayne - if you have not created a ticket, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Does this also happen for you when you sell a Dragon from the habitat before placing a new one?

@Volissos - Please reopen your ticket. If you're able to provide a video of the crash, this would help support investigate this further. Thank you.
    Elsa, I had this same problem a couple of months ago where I sold a dragon to place an icicle dragon and the game crashed and the icicle was gone, I did log a ticket and eventually got my Icicle back.... I didn't realise at the time but figured it out later that what might have caused the problem was I sold one of the dragons I used to breed the icicle. As a side note, like volissos, that dragon is still listed in my breeding den and evolution temple even though it isn't in the habitat
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Elsa, I had this same problem a couple of months ago where I sold a dragon to place an icicle dragon and the game crashed and the icicle was gone, I did log a ticket and eventually got my Icicle back.... I didn't realise at the time but figured it out later that what might have caused the problem was I sold one of the dragons I used to breed the icicle. As a side note, like volissos, that dragon is still listed in my breeding den and evolution temple even though it isn't in the habitat
    Thanks!

@ volissos, was the Dragon you sold one you used to breed Yeti or Snowangel?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast