Thread: Is the Forge worth it?

Rhino Keeper

Is the Forge worth it?

Does anybody find that the forge is worth having at all? I'm level 50, I have all the possible buildings for my level except for that and the next one isn't unlocked until level 54. Space is at a premium on my farm right now, but I could put it in my cellar until I have room couldn't I? There is the 25% off building sale going on right now and I have plenty of coins to buy it. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    In my opinion, the Forge isn't really worth it. You end up using tools (already in short supply) in order to make more tools. Also, unless something has changed, you can't put the Forge or any of the regular buildings away. Most of the event-specific buildings can, because they become decorations (despite players' pleas to make some of them active again), but the Forge remains operational both in and out of events.

If space is limited, you may want to hold off on getting it. It's a 3x3 building (like the Studio), so it takes up quite a bit of space.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay PookieBear, I'll save my coins. Wasn't sure about the storage situation. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I waited a long time to get the forge because people said it took tools to make tools but no one mentioned it also makes nails & screws. I wish I had gotten it sooner, it takes 3 iron & a hammer to make a nail or screw. I had such a hard time getting nails, so the forge was worth it to me.

The Honorable Panda
    Here is the main thread on the forge. It gives great information:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t-and-how-much
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I had no idea it was that easy to make pick axes and shovels! I seem to always have iron and wood planks! That would have REALLY come in handy on the last event looking for eggs!

Hmmm, I wonder if I can make some room here on the farm....

Thanks everyone!