Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to Breed Limited Time Dragons Lately

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I wish they would only put out Limited Time dragons once a month (and only two dragons at a time) and give us until the next month to try to breed. Or just release a new permanent dragon once or twice a month.

I agree totally! This would make things so much fairer for us players. I'm sick of the constant stream of limited time dragons, one after the other, with very little chance of being able to breed them in the tiny amount of time we're given to do so. They obviously want us to buy them - and I refuse to play that game!

I have banned myself from buying limited dragons on principle, and if everyone else did the same S8 would have to re-think their strategy. But I doubt that's ever likely to happen, so I don't expect to things to change!

Nightclub Owner
    I have a long list of regular dragons that I would love to try for (such as Never Ending, Rex, Troll just to name a few) but don't have time because I'm constantly trying for LTD's (limited time dragons, copyright! lol). I really could use a break
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I have never bred a limited dragon, zero luck and it's kind of depressing to never breed a limited anything. Grrrrr
    Since October there have been so many I would have liked on my island, but nothing except common fails

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I have never bred a limited dragon, zero luck and it's kind of depressing to never breed a limited anything. Grrrrr
    Since October there have been so many I would have liked on my island, but nothing except common fails
    Same here, breeding those are really difficult for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I used to do incredibly well breed limiteds. But after I hit the higher levels my luck dropped dramatically. Doubtless that is by design.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I used to do incredibly well breed limiteds. But after I hit the higher levels my luck dropped dramatically. Doubtless that is by design.
    For me, I used to be very well with Diamonds
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Circuit is being impossible to breed Been trying on two dens since it came out.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    circuit is being impossible to breed Been trying on two dens since it came out.
    ditto!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Speaking of limited...

Anyone know of a combo with Mama and Papa? I noticed the Mama is ultra rare like Diamond group and it made me think that there might be a right heart left heart kind of thing coming up??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Speaking of limited...

Anyone know of a combo with Mama and Papa? I noticed the Mama is ultra rare like Diamond group and it made me think that there might be a right heart left heart kind of thing coming up??
    I sure hope not! That would be so mean. There are too many players that couldn't get Mama or Papa. If they did that, I think it would cause a lot more animosity toward the game for those who don't enjoy the LB.

I was fortunate (because I worked really hard & spent more gold than I care to admit) to get the Mama, but I couldn't win the flash tourney for the Papa. I was sad that my Mama had to stay a single mom (just like RL lol).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast