Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 4/15: new in the market - Legendary Trap

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Update 4/15: new in the market - Legendary Trap

New market item with a chance to drop gold troll tokens. That means it may not!

Post from ShibuyaCloth

Legendary Trap
    Info: Chop to lure a rare monster, with a chance for a Troll Token! Warning: Will not work if there is a monster on your board.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions

Post from Sandybellee

New on the market. Has a chance to drop a troll token! I wonder if these trigger glimmer golems and blue boars?
    Attachment 30186Attachment 30187

Fashion Designer
    I bought one and received a dire boar. It gave me enough staff tokens to make my 70 gold coin. Less expensive than buying a coin outright with gems. Good luck all!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Do you mean it dropped more staff coins than normal at the end, or was it that you only needed a couple more to get your gold token?

No gold token?

Fashion Designer
    I bought one it triggered purple g for me it was the exact same drops and energy used as the purple g with the daily goals. Mine did not drop a gold troll token. :/. Sorry no pics.
    Name: Tybug

Fashion Designer
    No gold token, unfortunately. I did receive The twelve staff token I needed, which is much higher than what I usually get from a boar.

Farm Supplier
    I got a blue boar that gave me at least 9 sword tokens and 11 staff tokens. It was pretty much just like any other blue boar, though I think it gave me more silver than the dead tree ones. I'm curious if anyone gets a gold token from one of these traps.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine triggered a blue dire boar. I got lots of shield tokens, not sure how many sword tokens (sorry) and 10 staff tokens--enough that I am doing my second gold token of the day, which NEVER happens. No gold token from the beastie.

Farm Supplier
    Mine triggered a blue dire boar. I received 24 shield tokens, 7 sword tokens, and ten staff tokens! No gold troll tokens, but at least even though it's only a "chance" of a troll token, you still get a high output of the other, especially staff tokens. I may be able to make my second gold token today as well, which has never happened so in a way, I did get a gold token out of this, just indirectly! I am happy, just interest to see if anyone gets a gold. I think if it was 10 gems I would buy more of them. 25 is a bit much for me, I'm a newbie.

Rhino Keeper
    Will these traps work on summoning monsters outside of monster season?
    And if yes, will they drop tokens?

Rhino Keeper
    looks like gold token is a rare drop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast