Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get dragon scales?

How to get dragon scales?

I need 10 dragon scales to craft the enchanted adamant bar for my tasks.....where do I get them? When I search the forum the only answer I found was from dragons, but I don't have any dragons yet (working in the incubating the egg task as well) and I have 4 in my inventory.

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Only Dragons give scales.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

So how did I get some without having a dragon? That's where I'm getting confused.

Executive Chef
    You have to get a dragon! ... Go to Desert Sands for the ember and egg from the Forgotten Roost.
    I know, laborious process but we all went through it. G'luck!

ETA: you may have some in inventory from a special event... I'm trying to remember if Xmas trees &/or rainbow pots may have given some when chopped...hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    You have to get a dragon! ... Go to Desert Sands for the ember and egg from the Forgotten Roost.
    I know, laborious process but we all went through it. G'luck!

ETA: you may have some in inventory from a special event... I'm trying to remember if Xmas trees &/or rainbow pots may have given some when chopped...hmm.
    Monster hunt. I got my first few from one of the troll trades. Gold, I think it was.

Ah! That makes sense. Thank you all!!!

New Resident
    i need 60 dragon scales for the baron royal pet and i just bought the dragon for 400 gems for this but i see wont get the 60 dragon scales in 2 dasu left i have, i dont get it

New Resident
    I had got a dragon egg for ages. Where can I hatch it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouna View Post
    I had got a dragon egg for ages. Where can I hatch it.
    You can make more in the Magic Forge.
    Incubate Dragon Egg - 2 days - 1 dragon egg, 1 burning ember, 10 lumin essence

Fashion Designer
    For any new players out there who just got their first dragon egg from the Forgotten Roost, the quest guide is here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1358976
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-05-18 at 07:54 AM. Reason: clarify that this was a general post to help new players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast