Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You don't have to finish chopping the logs.. I got my trinket on the second chop , it have a limit of 5 trinkets I was hoping more then one would drop , and I chopped extra long
    Yea the problem is filling up my kingdom with logs that take up room. So far I've done 8 logs chopped twice. I have so many logs hidden that we couldn't sell.

I've done about 12 logs and nothing yet it's very random. If I chop my final log I'll see if I can find more.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 04-03-16 at 07:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    no new goal popped up after visit 5 level 5 fairiebulb

Fashion Designer
    I got the trinket on the first chop of the log but found no more when I finished so haven't bought or chopped any new logs.

I am also tripping over direboars so not noticing a shortage there. I rarely get anything from the Baron's tent but I did pick up the troll with the umbrella when he was available and I find he drops a lot of helpful troll items. Plus he has a high amusement value.

I just chopped another 48 logs trying to get a second trinket with no success. I'm guessing it is not possible. Also, I can't recall anyone getting multiple copies of the other clues and this is sort of a clue.
    From the kingdom of Albion.

The new adventure should give you credit for the search.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie0176 View Post
    So will we need to go again? Wondering whether to get a head start on crafting another Tracker Kit as I have all the parts.
    You have to go three times.

Farm Supplier
    Is there going to be a Search and Rescue Part 3?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    I just chopped another 48 logs trying to get a second trinket with no success. I'm guessing it is not possible. Also, I can't recall anyone getting multiple copies of the other clues and this is sort of a clue.

Hi, I've done about 25 additional logs and decided to come here to see if anyone has had a second thicket trinket drop. The max is set at 5, so that's why I thought we may be able to collect more.

Rhino Keeper
    5. Spelling an Anti-Spell
    * Craft the Thicket Enchantment x1 (no skip)
    Rewards: 3450 coins, 11xp
    Thicket Enchantment: Potion Shop, 4 hours. Thicket Trinket x1, Glimmer Shards x50, Living Wood x50.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160403-220158.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	29897

thanks! added to post 1 SW

ETA: If someone wants a 2nd trinket, it can be purchased in the Potion Shop for 50 gems.
    Last edited by 88silver; 04-04-16 at 05:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    6. A Most Noble Quest
    * Provide Sir Thurston with a sword (this is a standard longsword from the forge)
    * Use the Thicket Enchantment (Give)
    Rewards: 450 coins, 3xp, Thicket Blade

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast