Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Question I'm still on the glimmer fortune I'm not chopping the logs all the way so I can keep the fortune. Do you have to chop the logs all the way? Also I bought 6 logs and my game reset and I can't sell the logs after chopping them twice after the game reset has anyone else experiencing this?
    When I buy a log chop it twice the game resets and I can't sell the log is this new because of the fortune tent?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....logs-rocks-etc
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This thread is the one I've sent thru to S8. This issue is still being investigated. Hopefully we will find out soon

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks spirit wind I'll read that and decide what I want to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't get boars to appear now that I want to rebuild my pelt inventory. Strange isn't it And no, I don't have any monsters lurking and I've been harvesting strawberry and cocco and collecting from know building Anyone else having similar issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you 88silver for posting in the same format I use! It does make editing so much easier on my device. I really appreciate it I'll update post 1 shortly.
    I am at task 4 and maybe useful to know is that the option to make a Tracking Kit is gone from the Magic Force so we don't need more to make. I have one left over for the next task.

Nightclub Owner
    Thicket Trinket
    Info: This strange neckleace once held some kind of magic. There's still some traces of it inside!
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Found: Old Log
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Question I'm still on the glimmer fortune I'm not chopping the logs all the way so I can keep the fortune. Do you have to chop the logs all the way? Also I bought 6 logs and my game reset and I can't sell the logs after chopping them twice after the game reset has anyone else experiencing this?
    When I buy a log chop it twice the game resets and I can't sell the log is this new because of the fortune tent?
    You don't have to finish chopping the logs.. I got my trinket on the second chop , it have a limit of 5 trinkets I was hoping more then one would drop , and I chopped extra long

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thicket Trinket
    Info: This strange neckleace once held some kind of magic. There's still some traces of it inside!
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Found: Old Log
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379

If the cap is 5, I'm assuming you can get more if you keep chopping old logs. Can anyone confirm? I got the trinket from the second log and have chopped 3 more logs since... But no souvenir yet...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Can't get boars to appear now that I want to rebuild my pelt inventory. Strange isn't it And no, I don't have any monsters lurking and I've been harvesting strawberry and cocco and collecting from know building Anyone else having similar issue?
    Yes, same here. I've spawned only one dire boar since we've needed the pelts
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Nightclub Owner
    If the cap is 5, I'm assuming you can get more if you keep chopping old logs. Can anyone confirm? I got the trinket from the second log and have chopped 3 more logs since... But no souvenir yet...
    Same here, not been able to get a second one. As we will need this one, I am inclined to continue shopping logs to find more. So far after a dozen extra, nothing. Need to wait I have an Ali ready.

I have still a reasonable spawn rate of Boars, no differences here. Also I tend to only harvest from selected sources as I only need some selected sources ATM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I got two trinkets from the first log I chopped. I've chopped a few more logs since and haven't gotten another.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast