Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I made the Tracker Kit and when it was done I clicked on the search the Plum Hive, but mine is taking 22 hours. My barracks shows a 2 day adventure. Since this is a storyline quest I am not going to stress about it even if it does take 22 hours. I am in no rush and just glad to be back on a non-timed storyline quest. Maybe my game wasn't fully updated like I thought it was, but I will catch up eventually. That is the good thing about storyline quests. No pressure and eventually everyone will get there. I have plenty of time to battle direboars to keep my pelt numbers up, and I conveniently finished getting the Glimmeregg rabbit just before the update came on line. Glad to see Kaz is back!
    After completing a first normal 22 hour adventure a new 8-hr one comes up which requires the tracking kit and the other two items. You need to do this 8-hr one three times and as far as I can tell you get nothing from this adventure (no gems, energy or items).

+ the new 8 hr adv is NOT in the barracks, only the castle.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-01-16 at 10:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    After completing a first normal 22 hour adventure a new 8-hr one comes up which requires the tracking kit and the other two items. You need to do this 8-hr one three times and as far as I can tell you get nothing from this adventure (no gems, energy or items).

+ the new 8 hr adv is NOT in the barracks, only the castle.... SW

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it.

Thanks to the folks who skipped ahead and reported it to us! That is a big help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I made the Tracker Kit and when it was done I clicked on the search the Plum Hive, but mine is taking 22 hours. My barracks shows a 2 day adventure. Since this is a storyline quest I am not going to stress about it even if it does take 22 hours. I am in no rush and just glad to be back on a non-timed storyline quest. Maybe my game wasn't fully updated like I thought it was, but I will catch up eventually. That is the good thing about storyline quests. No pressure and eventually everyone will get there. I have plenty of time to battle direboars to keep my pelt numbers up, and I conveniently finished getting the Glimmeregg rabbit just before the update came on line. Glad to see Kaz is back!
    The 8 hour adventure is triggered on only after you've collected from normal plum hive adventure. You can make the kit beforehand I made 4 so that I'll have one spare for my inventory

Nightclub Owner
    Search the Plume Hive
    Type: Adventure
    Crafted in: Keep
    Requirements: 1 Tracker Kit, 5 Fey Crystal, 20 Faeries' Murmur
    Timer: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Speed-up: 44 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Ditto for me. My plum hive is taking 22 hours. PS. Thanks for bringing back the glimmer egg ability. We are a fickle lot. One minute we complaint about decorations and the next minute we complain about not being able to make more. I went to the app Store and saw that I could update the game, which I did. My second adventure is now 8 hours instead of 22. It's a big bummer that my first trip to the plum give did not register. I used the tracker and fairie stuff so now I am stuck collecting material for a 4th adventure.
    Last edited by jessiefromshimerville; 04-03-16 at 02:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    The new adventure gives nothing tons of materials used and nothing at all
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 04-02-16 at 04:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    deleted.
    Last edited by roguebee; 04-02-16 at 04:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    2. Leave It to an Expert
    * Search the Plume Hive 0/3 (skip 150 gems)
    Rewards: 3,450 coin, 11 xp
    Notes: Search the Plume Hive (8 hrs) Requirement: 1 Tracker Kit, 5 Fey Crystal, 20 Faeries' Murmur (no coin, xp, items, gems, etc dropped from this adventure)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    The new adventure gives nothing tons of materials used and nothing at all
    Yea I was surprised we don't get anything either but then it says search so I'm guessing the knights aren't finding what we need them to be looking for. That's why they come back empty handed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Yea I was surprised we don't get anything either but then it says search so I'm guessing the knights aren't finding what we need them to be looking for. That's why they come back empty handed.
    i was hoping that they could bring anything back even it's a piece of wood

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast