Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    It's only 8 hours for this quest.

Farm Supplier
    Ugh, why so much troll essence????? I'm still upgrading my troll training grounds. I still need 15 troll clubs. This is sooooooo gonna take forever!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    YIKES!! ...we need another monster hunt soon for more pelts for those Tracker Kits, cuz I need a bigger reason to slay my parked troll, LOL.
    Guess it's time to let "Fred" take a vacation and start planting strawberries again. Here piggy, piggy, piggy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Guess it's time to let "Fred" take a vacation and start planting strawberries again. Here piggy, piggy, piggy!
    Noooooooooooo, lol. I like gathering my strawberries boar-free, tyvm, lol.:wink:
    Seriously, I only like to battle monsters during Monster Hunting Seasons... Otherwise, I befriend a diff one as a temporary pet, depending on my mood. And right now, it's a green troll, as a remnant from St. Patrick's, lol.

So yeah, this one might take me awhile but considering it's core story, I'm perfectly happy with that.

Nightclub Owner
    Tracking Kit
    Info: A kit with all the tools a Troll needs to track.
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Requirements: 25 gems // 20 Troll Essence, 25 Boar Pelt, 10 Mysterious Venom
    Cap: 5 (6)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379

Happy hoarding, this will be intensive boar hunting
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    What about the troll essence I have only 35 I search every troll ..... Any other suggestions how to get it??

Executive Chef
    I have a troll neighborhood in my kingdom where all the different resource options are placed (swampy pond, castle, Kaz's house, vault, pit, etc). I usually make a collection round a couple of times a day and have stayed maxed on troll essence. I've collected 4 since yesterday's crafting of the first Tracker Kit. Sometimes the boars will give you the essence. (Have to wonder how the boars got them and the tusks in the first place...)

Executive Chef
    Troll Essenes are easy to get. The training ground, glimmer fountain lvl 5, the swamp pond all have a chance to drop them. The glimmer fountain also drops mysterious venom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    It's only 8 hours for this quest.
    What is only 8 hours? I just got sent on the only Adventure to the Plum Hive I have in my castle and it is 22 hours. Am I missing something?

The Tracking Kit takes 8 hours to make in the forge. Is that what you are talking about?

Glad to see we are back to the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    What is only 8 hours? I just got sent on the only Adventure to the Plum Hive I have in my castle and it is 22 hours. Am I missing something?

The Tracking Kit takes 8 hours to make in the forge. Is that what you are talking about?

Glad to see we are back to the storyline.
    I think gilachaya is referring to the second goal Search for the Plum Hive (3 times)
    Guess it will only show up in the castle after goal 1 is completed

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast