Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

New Resident
    So will we need to go again? Wondering whether to get a head start on crafting another Tracker Kit as I have all the parts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie0176 View Post
    So will we need to go again? Wondering whether to get a head start on crafting another Tracker Kit as I have all the parts.

I skipped ahead. The next step is to Search to the Plume Hive 3 times. Skip is 150 gems.

Each search uses 1 Tracker Kit, 5 Fey Crystals and 20 Faries Murmurs.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 03-31-16 at 01:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I skipped ahead. The next step is to Search to the Plume Hive 3 times. Skip is 150 gems.

YIKES!! ...we need another monster hunt soon for more pelts for those Tracker Kits, cuz I need a bigger reason to slay my parked troll, LOL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post

so we will need 100 boar pelts ...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    YIKES!! ...we need another monster hunt soon for more pelts for those Tracker Kits, cuz I need a bigger reason to slay my parked troll, LOL.
    Yes, and the boars already sense something is up. I had to park a troll during the egg hunt, just to be able to collect...now that he's gone, the boars have all but disappeared. I sent the barracks knights to the feral lands to see if they can find any. Hopefully they will return with many pelts.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Can we start our trip to the plume hive before the tracker is finished?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yes, and the boars already sense something is up. I had to park a troll during the egg hunt, just to be able to collect...now that he's gone, the boars have all but disappeared. I sent the barracks knights to the feral lands to see if they can find any. Hopefully they will return with many pelts.
    I just did the same, otherwise I'll be 1 pelt short, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpinch View Post
    Can we start our trip to the plume hive before the tracker is finished?
    Yes, it's the collection of the adventure that counts, not the sending off (at least for that first one, dunno about the next 3 yet).

Executive Chef
    I am going to listen to music from the movie "**** bill (boar)" while playing CS

Fashion Designer
    Oops. I'm so careful about letting inventory get low on random drop items but I had no idea my troll essence supply was so low. I collect from my troll items regularly, but I'm always making armor to use up my excess silver and iron. I guess this one will take me a while.

So it's not the regular "Envoy to the Plume Hive", with the sandwiches and baubles? I don't see a new adventure in my barracks so I guess this one is castle adventures only.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast