Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Phew. The abrupt ending was a bit of a letdown. Hopefully the tale picks up again soon.

I've achieved that dubious distinction of having no goals. :-D
    No goals here either wishing monster mash lasted until update day,,, to keep us busy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    I just chopped another 48 logs trying to get a second trinket with no success. I'm guessing it is not possible. Also, I can't recall anyone getting multiple copies of the other clues and this is sort of a clue.

I have extras of all the clues so far

I collected for the 5th time and the fairy said, "this is what I found out." or something like that and then it disappeared before I could see anything else. Is that it? I was so excited to collect the last time and nada. Was there a prize? I do not see anything new at all in my inventory and the goal is gone. All I have left is the Stable one (mitts)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Phew. The abrupt ending was a bit of a letdown. Hopefully the tale picks up again soon.

I've achieved that dubious distinction of having no goals. :-D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I collected for the 5th time and the fairy said, "this is what I found out." or something like that and then it disappeared before I could see anything else. Is that it? I was so excited to collect the last time and nada. Was there a prize? I do not see anything new at all in my inventory and the goal is gone. All I have left is the Stable one (mitts)
    Nope, no prize or anything else; that's it until Part 3 is released & we find out what happens next. We're all left hanging til then, lol.

Does anyone know why Azalea can't be removed from inventory?

Where can I find more troll essence? No more trolls to fight & when I fight the troll from the sparing pit he never gives troll essence. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by jewelsagain View Post
    Where can I find more troll essence? No more trolls to fight & when I fight the troll from the sparing pit he never gives troll essence. Please help
    Try the swampy pond.

2 dips in the swampy pond & still no luck. How am I suppose to complete this goal?

Sorry, have you tried the troll pit?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelsagain View Post
    Check out the Inventory Guide link below... I think the troll training grounds are a great source.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast