Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/31 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 2

I have never received part one part two's new update with Katz. I play every day but I did not get this goal. I did see it on some other boards but I did not know what it was all so I have a I OS so I should have it and I am still chopping rocks trees and flowers searching for the glimmerwood private investigators and believe me I have chopped a lot of rocks and trees and checked a lot of flowers during this Easter egg hunt and still have not got the third finding can you tell me why I never received the part one of this update? This update does this have something to do with it because it does say that it is blocked by a goal but I have to receive the first one in order to get to 2. My farieblub was at a level 5 and I went on many adventures but nothing ever happened to the bulb and I still only receive money from it. No drops if there is any. I looked at the link and it didn't have anything to do with the private investigators and part one so I'm not sure what's going on and I am unable to participate in this quest due to never reciveing the first half.......is this a goal that has to be done in A timely manner ? Can you see what is going on and let you know why I have not gotten this far that's I have spent plenty energy enough to find the third part of the private investigator and because all I did was chop rocks, trees, and flowers during the Easter hunt. thank you very much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    I have never received part one part two's new update with Katz. I play every day but I did not get this goal. I did see it on some other boards but I did not know what it was all so I have a I OS so I should have it and I am still chopping rocks trees and flowers searching for the glimmerwood private investigators and believe me I have chopped a lot of rocks and trees and checked a lot of flowers during this Easter egg hunt and still have not got the third finding can you tell me why I never received the part one of this update? This update does this have something to do with it because it does say that it is blocked by a goal but I have to receive the first one in order to get to 2. My farieblub was at a level 5 and I went on many adventures but nothing ever happened to the bulb and I still only receive money from it. No drops if there is any. I looked at the link and it didn't have anything to do with the private investigators and part one so I'm not sure what's going on and I am unable to participate in this quest due to never reciveing the first half.......is this a goal that has to be done in A timely manner ? Can you see what is going on and let you know why I have not gotten this far that's I have spent plenty energy enough to find the third part of the private investigator and because all I did was chop rocks, trees, and flowers during the Easter hunt. thank you very much.
    This is a core storyline, so it actually depends where your at with the main story. This comes after you build the troll trading grounds quest if you're not there then you have aways to go. This quest does not depend on your operating system but where you're at in the game. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffanddig View Post
    How do I get the troll training ground? I'm on level 50 and iOS, how have I missed this.
    have you done the fairy bulb yet, if so that's the quest you will follow to get the troll training grounds,

Rhino Keeper
    I am on lv 23, don;t see this goal hit up yet? What is the min level for this to show up?

thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I am on lv 23, don;t see this goal hit up yet? What is the min level for this to show up?

thx
    Not level linked, main story line. So you better follow the main plot. At level 23 your still a looooong way before you get this one. On this account (level 50) I am still not there.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    All new items for this part of the story line:
    Tracking Kit
    Info: A kit with all the tools a Troll needs to track.
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Requirements: 25 gems // 20 Troll Essence, 25 Boar Pelt, 10 Mysterious Venom
    Cap: 5 (6)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379
    Thicket Trinket
    Info: This strange neckleace once held some kind of magic. There's still some traces of it inside!
    Requirements: 50 gems
    Found: Old Log
    Cap: 5
    Thicket Enchantment
    Info: A counter-enchantment that will enable a blade ti cut through the toughest of debris.
    Crafted in: Potion Shop
    Requirements: 1 Thicket Trinket, 50 Glimmer Shards, 50 Living Wood
    Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Speed-up: 16 gems
    Thicket Blade
    Info: Imbued with the Thicket Enchantment, no mere plant can stand in this sword's way!
    Requirements: 1 Longsword, 1 Thicket Enchantment
    Azalea
    Info: A distingueshed Faerie from the Glimmerwood clan of Faeries.
    Found: Dead Tree
    Cap: 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Not level linked, main story line. So you better follow the main plot. At level 23 your still a looooong way before you get this one. On this account (level 50) I am still not there.
    oh a long way to go .... thx for your heads up lol

Rhino Keeper
    Do to hoarding I am still working on this goal. Did anyone find more than one trinket while chopping logs?
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Once you collect from the level 5 faerie bulb for the 5th time .it just ends ..so there going to be a part 3 to this

Phew. The abrupt ending was a bit of a letdown. Hopefully the tale picks up again soon.

I've achieved that dubious distinction of having no goals. :-D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Phew. The abrupt ending was a bit of a letdown. Hopefully the tale picks up again soon.

I've achieved that dubious distinction of having no goals. :-D
    Congrats on achieving Castle Story: Unofficial Goals #13, Quest-less.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast