Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Skylord event

Rhino Keeper

Missing Skylord event

My account is missing the Skylord event. I can log into my kids abandoned accounts and each account can access the event. So it's definitely (I think) not an iOS issue.

Maybe it's the same issue as to why I don't get gold sales and have bad luck with breeding and spin to win games? that's my conspiracy theory anyway

I know S8 is aware and Kooky has addressed it in the main thread, but that thread has become too large to try and keep updated.

Thanks for looking into it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	326.9 KB 
ID:	29801

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot. I also do not get those daily pop up ads and announcements when opening DS. Don't know if that makes a difference. The baby accounts do though when I log into them from the same device.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    I forgot. I also do not get those daily pop up ads and announcements when opening DS. Don't know if that makes a difference. The baby accounts do though when I log into them from the same device.
    Checked to confirm you're getting the daily dialogs for new content. This isn't related to missing Leaderboard icons. It's a bug with the feature.

Farm Supplier
    Hi,
    Is there any further news for those of us without the event?
    It seems to be taking a long time to resolve!
    Perhaps the easiest solution is to give those players who have been failed in this manner the Skylord dragon.

I know that it is NOT an issue with my devices or operating systems etc. as other family members can get their games correctly showing the event on both my iphone 6S & I still cannot get it if I try my game on their devices.

These are meant to be our LEISURE FUN, we should not have to waste time emailing support, waiting two or three days for a stock response, then two or three more days to actually look at our situation.

All my family have lost items allegedly received on Spin or as stage prizes but haven't time to waste emailing support.

A respectable customer support would pull a failing bug ridden event & just give ALL players the rewards to compensate for such failure.

Island Brambles I/d Brambles2

Hi,
    This is my fourth day without event and still no word from Team Lava. I've never missed a tournament, world event or dragon tale. when I've had issues with game I've emailed Support and it's been dealt with within a somewhat reasonable time.
    This time I've had to email a few times to get a receipt number and just sit back while others play the event. I've heard nothing, not even a stock reply of "continuing to work on issue".
    I love playing Dragon Story and have dealt with all the other issues like freezing. but this isn't okay. I'm at 200 and take breeding and events seriously. So how will Team Lava compensate players for their engineering problems?

Farm Supplier
    Seriously, this is incredibly poor that Storm8 cannot even bother updating us on this issue.

If you release a poorly written, untested update, either withdraw it till correct or keep players informed & offer something decent to compensate.

Please give us some news.

I am also one of the players at level 177 that did not get the event. I have 2 other isles on the same device that are playing the event. I too have emailed support given a ticket number and still nothing has happened. I have been playing for quite a while and have suffered through some of the growing pains. I think the only fair thing to do is to give us the dragon or a separate event so we can play also.
    I cannot imagine how y'all put a game like this together and am amazement as to how you get a game like this for all the world to play.

Rhino Keeper
    It works for me now, thanks. It updated 7pm pst

I still can't see the event on my baby account (lvl 14). I get points for breeding and have the questpost, but no event icon or spin the wheel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast