Market tab used for entering Edit Mode that enables you to Buy, Sell, Move, Rotate items, to Store them and to Place them back in your Bakery from inventory.
- Appliances cannot be stored or sold;
- Some of Functional Decor cannot be stored or sold (check here under spoilers);
- Counters with food cannot be stored, but can be sold (with no food refund);
- Wall Tiles and Floor Tiles cannot be sold at all, and cannot be stored directly - they can be moved to inventory only by replacing with other Tiles;
- Items bought for Gems cannot be sold;
- Items bought for Keys cannot be sold;
- Priceless items cannot be sold (rewards for Limited Goals and Events unavailable for purchase even within validity thereof);
- Items bought for coins can be sold at rate 50% of Market Price.
The following information can be found in below lists:
- Red marking means that the item is required for Goal;
- Green marking means that you will receive the item as a reward for Goal;
- Check "Remark" box in below lists to find the links to respective Goals description;
- If you do not see some item in below lists, check "Limited Content" box above, or check here to see whether the item is storable or not and/or whether it has a limit of how many you can have.