Thread: Out of energy, gem trap

Fashion Designer

Out of energy, gem trap

I'm sure this thread will get closed right away, but this has frustrated me several times recently. I'm tapping along, harvesting crops, milking cows, whatever, and suddenly as I'm about to tap on the next thing the window comes up asking if I want to use gems to get more energy. My finger is already in mid-tap, and I end up making a purchase. I know I've done this three times already since the new version of the game had this dialog come up when you have run out of energy, and I have no idea how many gems were lost from this.

Now, the standard response is to slow down my taps. Problem is, that when you start tapping on things, the count of how much energy is left can lag a bit. You may be out according to the # of taps made, but since your character is still collecting, the counter hasn't reached zero, so you don't realize you are out yet.

So, the counter not keeping up with taps is a but. The window coming up when you tap and are out of energy is an annoyance (we all know how to get more energy, thank you very much), and the lack of any confirmation is a trap.

If I wanted to slow down my tapping, I'd find a different game. If this happens one more time, I'm likely to delete this game and be done with it. Very frustrated.

Thanks for your feedback on the recent change. Please continue to send us your feedback in our Suggestions and Feedback subforum or as an App Store review on how we can improve the game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click on the link at the end for the current open thread on this issue -click here-

I must say I'm in total Agreement... I work my butt off to get gems just to lose them to a pop up window. We know how to buy everything we need. Although I'm not one to purchase gems, many people do and should not lose their money in this way. Unfair to your customers... That's what they are.