Thread: This game's getting worse.

Rhino Keeper

This game's getting worse.

I'm in my 4th year of playing this and have had no Easter type tables, chairs or decors. The block feature here has been down for a long time yet it still works in RS. The ability to return same gift is still down. Have to go into their bakery. RS has fixed that issue. Don't get me started on the gem traps. And, this watching a video for a gem is a joke. That eats up your data.

Rhino Keeper
    I never had anything for Easter in either of my places. It is not fair to ignore major holidays like that. I am so mad they never give us anything we all kindly ask for.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    I never had anything for Easter in either of my places. It is not fair to ignore major holidays like that. I am so mad they never give us anything we all kindly ask for.
    They did give us the easter box with 50% off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    They did give us the easter box with 50% off.
    Yeah, but nothing outside the box. I don't like boxes, so that doesn't count for me. They need to pay more attention to holidays and stop the lazy crate and box only updates.

Farm Supplier
    50% off crates doesn't release Easter-type tables, chairs, tiles or wallpaper...ALL sorely lacking in options...4 years playing and my inventory is just sad, sad, sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tularemary View Post
    50% off crates doesn't release Easter-type tables, chairs, tiles or wallpaper...ALL sorely lacking in options...4 years playing and my inventory is just sad, sad, sad.
    I beg to differ w u. I've been playing since 2012, 4 yrs also, and I've accumulated the following Easter items and they're not from a crate either.
    Easter Egg tables and stools
    Painted Egg and Easter Egg wallpaper
    Painted Egg floor tiles
    So at some point in the last 4yrs there's been Easter items not found in crates. I can't tell u when cuz unlike some others who play this game I don't keep a record of when I buy items.

PAINTED EGG WALLPAPER

EASTER EGG WALLPAPER

EASTER EGG TABLES AND STOOLS. FLOOR TILES R PAINTED EGG tiles
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 04-02-16 at 08:23 PM. Reason: To add pictures of items bought during last 4 yrs
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there was an easter version of bakery story that came out or maybe a goal at some point because I remember seeing those tables, chairs and wallpaper. Maybe, just maybe.

I Go back in the forum pages and you can see when some of these items were out. It's around pg. 25-30 that the candy hatchery was released, there was a sale on old Easter items for android players and bundle packages for ios. This would have been end of march 2015. This is where I was able to get most of my easter decor I didn't go back far enough for the original dates the items came out but if you want you can go back in the pages and there will a weekly update thread just like the ones we get today.