Thread: Issue loading Birthday cake to train - android

Fashion Designer

Issue loading Birthday cake to train - android

Dear TL Agent...
    Why can't I load the zero birthday cake for my train?
    I have completed all but this item. And only 5 hours left.
    I am using farm story 2 birthday version for android.
    I don't want to lose my progress because of this.
    Need TL support on this. Thank you very much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-30-12-45-01.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	29763

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-30-12-45-10.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	29764

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. What happens when you click [Load] or [Load all for 0] button on your train screen? Did it pop up the 2nd screen that you have posted? And what happens when you click [Yes]? Just to clarify, do you mean there's no reaction when you click these buttons? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. What happens when you click [Load] or [Load all for 0] button on your train screen? Did it pop up the 2nd screen that you have posted? And what happens when you click [Yes]? Just to clarify, do you mean there's no reaction when you click these buttons? Thanks.
    Nothing is happening when I click yes. When I click no, it is back to list of order. Yes rynetory2, when I tap Load for 0 gems the pop up comes up.
    Last edited by raissawinda; 03-30-16 at 06:34 AM.

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Hi Agent!
    So that means my train is broken?
    I am often asked for some birthday cakes.
    But I rarely do that because I can't make them.
    But yesterday I wanted to get 5 gems and decided to do a train delivery. But I was surprised that I see I don't need to load the birthday cakes and that costs me 0 gems which I can't load yet now. 1 hour and 30 mins to go, I still can't load the birthday cakes. If this is an error please confirm it so I don't have to wait for it. And I won't do anymore delivery until it is fixed.
    If this is not an error, please tell me how to make/get the birthday cakes. Thank you.
    I just need a confirmation. You guys team lava don't have to fix it by now.

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about this. I cant confirm if it's an error but seems like it and will need further advise from the team. I have reported this in. Thanks for reporting this.

I'm moving your posts here to a new bug thread.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about this. I cant confirm if it's an error but seems like it and will need further advise from the team. I have reported this in. Thanks for reporting this.

I'm moving your posts here to a new bug thread.
    Ah thank you rynetory2, but my train has gone long time ago hihihi no it's gone two hours ago. No worries I won't do a train delivery anymore I mean for full order, and just stop at 2 gems instead for my next train. But sure I'll be waiting for the follow up from TL Agent. HAGD

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Oh so sorry about that. Yes you are wise to load half train the next time you see a birthday cake order. Someone or myself will post when there are further updates. Thanks.