Thread: Removed from leaderboards

Executive Chef

Removed from leaderboards

I want to remove myself from the leaderboards so I don't participate and don't see what I'm missing out on. Is there a way I can remove myself?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Similar to other events such as world event or tournaments, players can't remove the event from their game.

Executive Chef
    I don't want to remove the event, I just don't want to be on the leaderboards. I don't want to hinder others by making points. Please, remove me from the leaderboards.

In all other events it doesn't matter what I do or don't, it doesn't influent other players. In this event it does: almost everything I do makes it harder for other players, and I do NOT want to play that way.

Nightclub Owner
    I have to agree with Anaboe.....other events are strictly optional with complete anonymity from other players. If I choose not to collect items in a community event, no one would know because they can't see my counter. In this event, our results are 'publicized' to random strangers in our grouping. I don't like being put in that spotlight, and I also know that I have no chance of winning the main prize so I don't even want to participate in this event. I would prefer to withdraw as well.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Why did TL decide to use S8 user IDs on the leaderboards? Now every player's ID is out for all , thanks.

It's not just the leaderboard....it's here in the forums now too :-(

Rhino Keeper
    It's always displayed your S8ID in the forums but on the Leaderboards you can click on an individual and it will take you to their Island! !!

Executive Chef
    I repeat my plea: please remove me from the leaderboards!

I do NOT want to win a dragon, knowing that it will take away that same dragon from atleast 1 other player!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I want to remove myself from the leaderboards so I don't participate and don't see what I'm missing out on. Is there a way I can remove myself?
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Similar to other events such as world event or tournaments, players can't remove the event from their game.
    Original question has been answered. Sorry guys, this will not be possible.

Closing thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request