Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Windracer321 View Post
    Wow. I got a bag of bird seed from a delivery and so tried one of the coin (2500) bird feeders. Used the bag of seed and got a whopping 100 coins back!! I am not going to try that again. I will be selling off my bird seed that I get in case anyone else is more of a gambler than I am. I am just happy this is like regular play and regular deliveries and if I get a pet that's great. I am happy not to have to hoard mining tools and fishing lures for a long while.
    . It is a gamble, but I have received 14 flowers from a coin bird feeder. Since I have a lot of coins and no more buildings to purchase, it's a reasonable gamble for me . But getting back 100 or 500 coins is a definite OUCH.

Rhino Keeper
    Third individual prize, baby sheep, the unlocks at 1000 flowers

As prizes seem to be a baby cow and sheep skin, where do we get the baby cow or sheep? Do we think it's from the goals or am I just event confused?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liliyah007 View Post
    As prizes seem to be a baby cow and sheep skin, where do we get the baby cow or sheep? Do we think it's from the goals or am I just event confused?
    You already have or can purchase cows and sheep. The baby cows and baby sheep (and baby pigs) are skins. When you win, you click on cow pen, pig sty, or sheep pen and hit the paint can icon. Choose the baby... And your animals become babies. They will still give milk, wool and bacon at the usual collection times.

Ok I just thought as the first screen shows a big cow and a baby cow and also the event tab shows a little cow with different features there was a littler baby cow to get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Hate that the pet horse is last individual prize, this will be as difficult as turtle was
    No, it won't. The turtle was a luck-based prize. As long as you can upgrade your meadow and collect enough flowers you WILL get the prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Something is very wrong with the programming. Items should cost the same for everyone.
    No, it is often this way. The prices are different, probably to help set future prices by figuring out what most people will be willing to pay, I would guess. But the gem upgrades in these events are often priced differently for different players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcee View Post
    I really like the bird feeder. I'm going to make sure to keep one of those.
    YES. Adorable!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    No, it is often this way. The prices are different, probably to help set future prices by figuring out what most people will be willing to pay, I would guess. But the gem upgrades in these events are often priced differently for different players.
    That it's often this way doesn't make it right. It is patently unfair to charge different people different prices for the same items.

Rhino Keeper
    The next indivual prize, the calf is 2000 flowers

The first community prize is 50,000,000 flowers

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast