Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Yes I realise the newspaper refreshes at a timed rate ,I meant as the *new timed page is loading it switches on occasions. Re drops I meant delivery. I probably didn't explain very well. With the drop rate I didn't expect to see upgrade parts in the newspaper as they seem rarer than hen's teeth ..but thanks for your response.
    I know what you mean, this happens to me too, so I always give it an extra second to switch again. Frustrating, because I always see what I need, then bang, it switches.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Had to work today, so not as many deliveries made.

35 deliveries sent, 5 returned only coins. Total of 43 items dropped, not counting the coins.

Drops related to the event: 4 birdseed bags, 8 seeds, 5 gloves, 1 rake.

Drops unrelated to the event: 1 nail, 10 pick axes, 1 land deed, 4 maps, 1 wood plank, 1 shovel, 3 expansion permits, 4 saws.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm fully upgraded thanks to neighbors.. Nothing but bird seed has dropped since upgrade. So I can't even help my neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    I'm fully upgraded thanks to neighbors.. Nothing but bird seed has dropped since upgrade. So I can't even help my neighbors.
    So much for it being a community event. Way to go S8

Fashion Designer
    My stats for over the weekend, so no way I can keep this up during the week

140 deliveries
    8 meadow seeds, 8 gloves, 11 rakes, 17 bird seed

Currently on lvl 10 with 31 seeds, 17 gloves, 51 rakes

I am with you on this one. What is going out on the airplane is selling at lowest prices and get nothing in return. I play the game without using a credit card to purchase additional items. I think that is why the game for me is playing at a very low level, Storm 8, wants us to pay $$ to improve our returns and prizes. Very disappointed, again. I spend too much time on a game that has very little rewards.

Glad to know that I'm not going crazy! I have been looking for (and sending deliveries) for the last 5 days to try and get ONE rake to upgrade.

I will continue to play the events but know that I will never earn the pets.

Grand Emperor
    First of all, Thanks to the following members for providing the statistics of event parts drops. Special thanks to those who took the trouble to list out their delivery rewards.

Here is the summary of drops submitted to the team (based on meadow seeds, rakes, gloves only). Besides the initial reports of 1:20, the recent ones seem to show a better ratio of 1:3.6 to 1:5. Hopefully those who had 1:20 get a better ratio.

cavegirl1 - 1:5
    27:140
    tuffykitten - 1:3.6 (average)
    14:35
    11:54
    kindefarm1890 - 1:5 (average)
    6:31
    4:20
    leysanne - 1:3.6
    11:40
    ciarjen - 1:20
    myjacob11 - 1:20

Farm Supplier
    I've given up on this event now. I come back when I remember to collect the flowers and I still do deliveries but I've slowed them down as I'm just not getting upgrade parts so not prepared to waste so much time on something that is not enjoyable. I'm at upgrade level 8 only and can't see I'll get much further at this rate. This has to have been the worst event ever and I'm sure most of you that post on here will agree with that.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-12-16 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Posting 3rd party games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    So much for it being a community event. Way to go S8
    Came on to get confirmation of this

Have done 45 deliveries since fully upgraded

1 shovel, 5 bags of seeds, 10 pick axe and coins

No expansion parts and no tree parts

If the parts will not drop still I want do another delivery

So much wasted products