Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dlvm View Post
    My daughter opened the Valentine's Day one on her iPad which is my account also since that was my old iPad. I told her to delete the game from her IPad. When I opened my game in mine the flowers where gone.
    Oh no
    Rynetory has this warning in the first post on page one

Warning: Do not use 2 different versions of your Farm Story 2 during the event as we had past reports from members that they lost their collection items when they used latest and outdated versions.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dlvm View Post
    Please HELP!! My meadow flower count was over 500 with the community prizes unlocked. When I came back to the game the meadow flower count is on 0 the community prizes locked. Although I still have the prizes I won. I restarted the game and nothing. Still on 0. What to do.Not happy!!☹️
    I'm very sad to hear that you lost your flowers... After you have emailed Support as advised by Kooky, please delete the Valentine version and continue to use the latest version to collect your flowers. Keep collecting your flowers so you wont waste time while you wait for a Support Agent to revert to you. Support will be able to assist you on recovering your flowers so your previous flowers arent totally lost.

You may also like to check Post 1 in future as advised by Judy. Once again sorry for your loss.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    If they tweak this game much more I reckon my cows will even dry up. When waiting on items in the newspaper say for the train the window opens ..an item I need I see for a split second then another page opens ..it's like oh sorry she needs that item that can't happen..now re the drops of upgrade parts nearly non existent. No way I will attain final goal at this rate.
    The newspaper refreshes at fixed interval as you can see from the timer shown so keep a lookout for that. With regards to upgrade parts not showing up often in newspapers, I do see a few upgrade parts now and then. I believe they are lesser this event because players who had fully upgraded their meadows dont seem to get any more upgrade parts from deliveries, thus no one is selling except those who are still upgrading their meadows but they may hold on to them since they still need them. Hope this helps to clarify. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The newspaper refreshes at fixed interval as you can see from the timer shown so keep a lookout for that. With regards to upgrade parts not showing up often in newspapers, I do see a few upgrade parts now and then. I believe they are lesser this event because players who had fully upgraded their meadows dont seem to get any more upgrade parts from deliveries, thus no one is selling except those who are still upgrading their meadows but they may hold on to them since they still need them. Hope this helps to clarify. Thank you.

Yes I realise the newspaper refreshes at a timed rate ,I meant as the *new timed page is loading it switches on occasions. Re drops I meant delivery. I probably didn't explain very well. With the drop rate I didn't expect to see upgrade parts in the newspaper as they seem rarer than hen's teeth ..but thanks for your response.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I did do 26 deliveries and only 1 part dropped. I would agree with the earlier poster, that the drop rate is probably around 1 in 20 deliveries.
    Or less.
    I've checked number of deliveries but it was so long ago, I didn't get part since, that I totally forgot what was the number. Sorry, this is ridiculous

Grand Emperor
    Yes I realise the newspaper refreshes at a timed rate ,I meant as the *new timed page is loading it switches on occasions. Re drops I meant delivery. I probably didn't explain very well. With the drop rate I didn't expect to see upgrade parts in the newspaper as they seem rarer than hen's teeth ..but thanks for your response.
    Thank you for your clarifications. I posted earlier to get feedback on the drop ratio of upgrade parts, please feel free to post your ratio as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, everybody. It's been a while. It seems I'm not the only one have delivery problems. I've been trying to get 1 darn glove for 2 day just to upgrade to level 6. I thought the last event frustrated me, I gave it up. I need help.

I am in the same situation. I have delivered for 2 days without one upgrade part. None seem to be on sale in newspapers. I understand this is supposed to be challenging, but this is beyond rediculous. While I'd love to have the baby animal "paints", I'd much rather enjoy the game. This event is a bust and I'm not going to waste any more time on it.

Executive Chef
    If they tweak this game much more I reckon my cows will even dry up. When waiting on items in the newspaper say for the train the window opens ..an item I need I see for a split second then another page opens ..it's like oh sorry she needs that item that can't happen..now re the drops of upgrade parts nearly non existent. No way I will attain final goal at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thank you for your clarifications. I posted earlier to get feedback on the drop ratio of upgrade parts, please feel free to post your ratio as well.

This is a glitch in the game which appeared after an update some months ago and it has never been fixed. It's a real pain and I often end up getting items I have not bought.

Rynetory2, to be clear here about what is happening.....

The newspaper refreshes every 5 minutes.

When the new items appear at the refresh, occasionally (I estimate 25% of the time) the newspaper will refresh again a second or two later.

So as you tap on an item which has just appeared to buy it, you end up buying something else as the newspaper refreshes again when it shouldn't.

It would be very good is they could fix this glitch
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    This event just sucks. I have had two spring rakes in 5 days of deliveries.