Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

I am level 86 and have the same low drop rate, if the goal was to get bird seed though we would all be happy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    I am level 86 and have the same low drop rate, if the goal was to get bird seed though we would all be happy.
    😂😂😂 I at least got a total of 4 pink gloves today and that's it no rakes, or seeds for meadow but yes plenty of bird seed which I promptly sell

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Last edited by myjacob11; 04-04-16 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Error

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    I've spent over 100,000 coins on the standard bird feeders (2500 each for me). I've been able to upgrade my meadow to level 7 and have almost 900 flowers, but now I'm broke!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybobs2 View Post
    This is the most boring and fruitless event ever. I think the upgrade parts have been switched off, I haven't been able to upgrade for the past 2-3 days as deliveries are not giving upgrade parts at all, they are just non existent. Everyone must be in exactly the same position as there are none for sale in the newspaper either.

In earlier posts it was suggested that high level players received more parts but I don't believe any of that - I'm level 65 but no parts for me.

Higher level players don't get better drop rates but they may do many more deliveries than lower players. The last event of this type had a similar drop rate. They tweaked it so that players don't end up selling lots of parts in the newspaper. Last event, even on the last day I didn't see any significant number of parts in the paper.

I did many hundreds of deliveries to upgrade my tree to a stage 8. I am on target now to get the animal with 5 collections per day. My best source for pink gloves was the bird feeders. I spent over 400,000 coins on feeders as well as doing deliveries.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

How many flowers do you need for 3rd / 4th / 5th prize?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroetchengrill View Post
    How many flowers do you need for 3rd / 4th / 5th prize?
    See post number one on page one of this thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Just floating an idea here....why should we be concerned about making deliveries for this event at all? Follow for a moment: if the drop rate for upgrade parts is so poor through deliveries but we can get parts through the standard bird feeders (and also get flowers which goes towards the animal skins, final prize pet, and community goals), then really we just need to be crafting items that we can sell, use for the train, or an occasional delivery but not to the point of knocking ourselves out. That way we can buy the standard bird feeders at whatever price S8 has set for our farm and get the prize (hopefully not the pitiful 200 coins), upgrade our meadows, and accumulate flowers for the goals.

Okay, I pointed out one flaw with that plan...others? Comments?

Thanks a lot judyandthecat! seems that i can collect 2200 flowers till the end with my current level 6 tree :-// 4200 flowers wow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Just floating an idea here....why should we be concerned about making deliveries for this event at all? Follow for a moment: if the drop rate for upgrade parts is so poor through deliveries but we can get parts through the standard bird feeders (and also get flowers which goes towards the animal skins, final prize pet, and community goals), then really we just need to be crafting items that we can sell, use for the train, or an occasional delivery but not to the point of knocking ourselves out. That way we can buy the standard bird feeders at whatever price S8 has set for our farm and get the prize (hopefully not the pitiful 200 coins), upgrade our meadows, and accumulate flowers for the goals.

Okay, I pointed out one flaw with that plan...others? Comments?
    The major flaw is that, whether obtaining flower from the bird feeder or by upgrading the meadow, it all still relies on making many, many deliveries, because bird seed--like the upgrade parts--comes from the deliveries (though they are more common).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The major flaw is that, whether obtaining flower from the bird feeder or by upgrading the meadow, it all still relies on making many, many deliveries, because bird seed--like the upgrade parts--comes from the deliveries (though they are more common).
    True, but I have a glut of birdseed and it's been the only thing people have been selling related to this event it seems. If everyone were to use the birdseed they get from making fewer deliveries for themselves and focus more on selling (which earns more coins), maybe overall they'd get more upgrade parts, flowers, and sleep?