Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Hate that the pet horse is last individual prize, this will be as difficult as turtle was

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    So, the gem bird feeder costs 35 gems and you get 10 back from the goal. Does anyone know if there are special decorations in those this time?
    My gem feeder is 25 gems and I get back 10 if I buy. I'll pass on it. If the were you I'd complain to support @teamlava.com that your price is higher than others. That is unfair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    My gem feeder is 25 gems and I get back 10 if I buy. I'll pass on it. If the were you I'd complain to support @teamlava.com that your price is higher than others. That is unfair.
    Well, that's not cool - again different prices for different players. I'm definitely passing for now at least.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a reason it's 26 days, probably gonna need about 10000 deliveries, because the drop rates are terrible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Try FORTY-FIVE gems for the bird feeder. Anyone want to guess what I will NOT be buying? Does anyone have it for 55?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Try FORTY-FIVE gems for the bird feeder. Anyone want to guess what I will NOT be buying? Does anyone have it for 55?
    Wow, that is totally unfair.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is 60 gems, get back 10.

Rhino Keeper
    A friend of mine on Vamp Farm has the deluxe (gem) bird feeder for SIXTY GEMS. Totally out of this world.

Rhino Keeper
    Something is very wrong with the programming. Items should cost the same for everyone.

Farm Supplier
    Wow. I got a bag of bird seed from a delivery and so tried one of the coin (2500) bird feeders. Used the bag of seed and got a whopping 100 coins back!! I am not going to try that again. I will be selling off my bird seed that I get in case anyone else is more of a gambler than I am. I am just happy this is like regular play and regular deliveries and if I get a pet that's great. I am happy not to have to hoard mining tools and fishing lures for a long while.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast