Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Grand Emperor
    ciarjen - Thank you for making the effort to explain the issue to me. Just to make sure I understood you correctly, are you saying the newspapers sometimes refreshes twice when the timer runs out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    ciarjen - Thank you for making the effort to explain the issue to me. Just to make sure I understood you correctly, are you saying the newspapers sometimes refreshes twice when the timer runs out?

Correct. Sometimes refreshes twice, the second time 1 or 2 seconds after the first.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Ok, I see the issue now... I think I had it once over the last 6 months and that was when I had issues with my ISP connection so I didnt think this was an game issue. Thanks for letting me know, ciarjen. I dont see anyone reporting this issue in bugs forum so it's pretty unknown to me.

I'm going to check with the team on this. In the meantime, can you guys help to monitor if this happens when your connection is good or poor?

And for future reference, I would very much appreciate if the community can help to report issues in bugs forum instead of discussion threads. This way, we can address the issues faster and wont miss out these bugs posts in pages of discussion threads. Also that will alert us that it is an issue. Thank you very much.

To add: I have reported this over. Started a new thread in bugs forum - Newspapers refreshed twice per interval. Please make your reports there. Will post updates there when I find out more. Thank you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-10-16 at 06:38 AM.

S8, please include flowers and/or upgrade part (as a little bonus) in the mystery box along with other item being gifted to neighbors. That's not asking much since we can only gift 3 neighbors, and since we can't select what we send as a gift. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_boy View Post
    This event just sucks. I have had two spring rakes in 5 days of deliveries.
    I haven't seen rubber gloves for days. I have 22 seeds, 34 rakes and one glove!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Very Few Upgrade Parts in the Paper!!! I was talking to my friend who isn't participating in the event - so she has not bought the tree and she isn't getting any upgrade parts from doing deliveries. In past events the upgrade parts went to everyone and that's why we would find them in the newspaper but it appears for this event they have done away with that. I think it might be time to learn from my friend, she gave up on events because of how time consuming and frustrating they are...I'm getting there myself!

Executive Chef
    Yesterday was not a typical day for drops on my farm, probably because we were asked to keep track!

I did 54 deliveries and got 10 birdseed (typical), 3 seeds, 3 gloves, and 5 rakes (NOT typical....it took me 2 days to get the 3 rakes needed for a previous upgrade!). One drop had both a birdseed and a rake, never had 2 event parts drop at the same time. Birdseed is useless to me, as I am not in a position to spend coins on feeders, so I sell it off.

I did not count the myriad of expansion paperwork and regular tools, but I will say that at one point I had 44 maps and that has never happened before either. I sold 20 saws and 15 pick axes yesterday, too, since I put a cap of 15 on those in my barn during collection events.

I was also able to find parts for sale in the newspaper yesterday, grabbing up 4 rakes. Usually the only thing I see is birdseed and the occasional seeds. I got gloves from a neighbor a few days ago, have yet to see those appear in the newspaper.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Since this event has community prizes, I find it strange that you don't receive upgradeparts anymore when you have fully upgraded the tree. You cannot help your neighbors to upgrade and collectively get as many flowers as possible. That's why there isn't much in the newspaper...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    You cannot help your neighbors to upgrade and collectively get as many flowers as possible. That's why there isn't much in the newspaper...
    The more I read here about low drop rates and none after fully upgrading, the more I'm sure they have been reading what we've been doing to help each other out and programming to prevent that so we will have to buy gems to finish the event--for those still driven to get the prizes. Each event circumvents us in more ways. I would like to know how that's working for them since it sounds like so many are like I am. Are they really making more money this way? If so, I wonder if there will be a tipping point where more have quit playing totally or at least quit participating in the events.

I used to so like the challenge of the events. Not any more.

I knew the drop rate from deliveries was really low but I did not realize how bad until I started to keep track of the items drooped. I am at level 9 but with the drop rate I don't know if I will make it to 10 before the event ends.

Below are the Saturday deliveries made after 3.pm. I only kept track of drops for the upgrade parts for this day.
    1 - Nothing
    2 - Nothing
    3 - Bird Seeds
    4 - Nothing
    5 - Nothing
    6 - Meadow Seeds
    7 - Nothing
    8 - Gloves
    9 - Nothing
    10 - Gloves and Bird Seed
    11 - Bird Seed
    12 - Nothing
    13 - Bird Seed
    14 to 19 - Nothing
    20 - Meadow Seeds

Deliveries made on Sunday
    1 to 4 Nothing
    5 - Saw
    6 - Deed
    7 - Nothing
    8 - Saw and Meadow Seeds
    9 and 10 - Nothing
    11 - Bird Seed, Pick Axe and Saw
    12 - Meadow Seeds
    13 - Nothing
    14 - Permit and Meadow Seeds
    15 and 16 - Nothing
    17 - Hammer and Rake
    18 - Nothing
    19 - Saw
    20 - Gloves
    21 - Nothing
    22 - Pickaxe
    23 - Bird Seed, Gloves and Saw
    24 - Pickaxe
    25 - Shovel and Saw
    26 and 27 - Nothing
    28 - Saw
    29 and 30 - Nothing
    31 - Saw

At this drop rate and very, very few people selling upgrade parts it will take a couple of months to finish upgrading. At this point I will try to upgrade to level 10 and then probably stop. I haven't gone back and checked the count lately but I believe I have to pick up flowers 6 times a day to get the Foul. With work and some sleep I don't know if I can get this done. After being disappointed in not getting the yellow chick in the Easter event I am already frustrated with this event. I currently have 51 Meadow Seeds, 3 Gloves and 15 Rakes so I have plenty of Seeds to go up a couple of levels but the Rakes and Gloves are impossible to get.

I would like to thank Thornberry for selling 4 rakes this morning.

TL please increase the drop rate in the upgrade parts. For the next world event maybe consider dropping items through the animals and craft buildings.