Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad that I at least got the gazebo. The colt was impossible to get. There weren't enough drops throughout the entire event. Too many times we have to spend gems to get ahead or keep up. At least I did better than on that Easter decbaucle....that was ridiculous.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    As far as posting feedback in the other thread, does it really matter? Does TL really read the feedback? I'm guessing no, otherwise we wouldn't have so many people disappointed over and over again.
    Just so you know, I mentioned previously I had not submitted a report on the feedback cos I was waiting for more feedback to come in. Your post was the only feedback for several months and I didn't think it was fair to submit just base on 1 post as it concerned the whole community. Perhaps the team is waiting for more feedback as well? I don't know...

But my take is this - there would not be any changes at all if without feedback. With some feedback, at least we have a chance rather than not trying at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I really hope to see more members come forward to give your feedback and suggestions in Farm Story Events and Challenges. I feel sad reading your posts on your struggles for past few events because I feel your frustrations... I want to help but I need your feedback in order to do so...
    It's easy to post complaints and vent frustrations during the event rather than provide good feedback. On the other hand, to offer useful, valid feedback, I think it is better to submit that AFTER the event, when one can look back at what worked and what could (or should) be changed. Not that there isn't value in submitting complaints immediately, because sometimes something NEEDS to be changed ASAP, but when trying to offer usable suggestions and criticisms worth taking note of, it is (hopefully) better to offer that with a cool head when one has had time to think back, rather than at the immediate moment when one's frustration and irritation are likely to turn would-be feedback into harsh criticisms and complaints.

For my part, I admit to starting to submit feedback on the other thread, but stopped because I felt I was too irritated and was letting it color my language, and also because I did not feel I could offer anything worth considering for future events. I did, however, add a post to the other thread as the event was drawing to a close.

Grand Emperor
    I saw your 2nd post and Thank you to you and the other members for taking the time and making the effort. Appreciate that. All posts were very constructive which would be very helpful for the team's considerations. I will submit them in after the weekend, so others can drop a post there in the next couple of days if they like.

Rhino Keeper
    Ha! Stormie just tried to sell garden gloves! Um, thanks?

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Congratulations to everybody for all your hard work so we could achieve all the goals in the quest. I know there has been a lot of angst and unhappy comments during this event but it shows what we can achieve. I for one am really happy.

I know I'm not a moderator or anyone special. I'm just a player like everyone else but I still wanted to thank everyone for helping me.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445