Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem Sales

Gem Sales

I've just seen a few people posting about gem sales and I'm wondering why everyone doesn't get one?

The Honorable Panda
    Sales go out randomly to different games. Hopefully you will receive one soon!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for replying kooky pandy, hopefully I get will get one in the not too distant future

I contacted support half a dozen times about the gem sales GanleeKaliae. They provided no definite answer to why some get the sales and others do not. Keeping fingers crossed we both get a gem sale real soon!

Executive Chef
    I have been playing since last year (September I think?), and never had a gem sale.

Farm Supplier
    I get gem sales all the time, I have 30% off today.

Rub salt in our open wounds kittenthief! j/k

Rhino Keeper
    As far as I remember we had this issue already in another thread, but I can't be bothered to search it. 😇
    I am very sorry to say that, but I get the sales very often, had the last one yesterday.
    I assume that it is not only a randomly but also a selected thing. What I mean is that players who buy more often get more sales than the players who don't buy at all or very seldom. And I can remember that someone else was saying this and I was complaining that this not fair and that all of us should have the same chances to get a sale. ☹️

I've just had a look back to see can I find those threads you mentioned and some people have gotten sales almost every day or at least once or twice a week, this is really frustrating as I have been buying gem packs but I don't feel like doing so anymore knowing that most people are getting them at a discount

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed something about gem sales. If you buy gems, immediately after that you will get a gem sale, then if you don't buy any after 2 or 3 sales opportunities, you won't see as many, and they will come around less often. They seem to reward you with more sales after you initially buy some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast