Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 30th 2016

Crate looks not bad, but I'm not gambling my gems on it. See, they stuff the bunnies in this crate! Reminded me that I failed to get the Easter bunny cake back then.

I'm wondering what LTO they will offer this week? Hmmm...~
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Crate looks not bad, but I'm not gambling my gems on it. See, they stuff the bunnies in this crate! Reminded me that I failed to get the Easter bunny cake back then.

I'm wondering what LTO they will offer this week? Hmmm...~
    I'm wondering the same thing!! I'm hoping they give us LTOs each week.

Sometimes I wish S8 can introduce a "crate bundle" - a bundle that include the 1st prize, and a random 2nd + 3rd + 4th prize (or one with a random 2nd + 3rd + 4th prize). That way we're at least sure that we're getting one "bigger" prize.

Alternatively I would love the opportunity to get a bundle with all items in a crate for something like 250 gems...
    Last edited by luincristiel; 03-30-16 at 06:00 AM.

They should make a crate with all the 1st and 2nd prizes of all the old boxes. I'd spend 24 gems on that crate in a heartbeat. I'd buy that crate multiple times.

WHO CARES IF THERE HAS BEEN "5" WEDNESDAY'S THIS MONTH WE ARE DUE FOR AN APPLIANCE UPDATE END OF STORY!! FOR ANDROID PLAYERS WE DON'T GET TO WATCH VIDEOS. TO GET GEMS! WE PAY OUTTA POCKET! SO THIS IS A BIG DEAL TO US! Not accepting new nbrs ty

Rhino Keeper
    I might actually try this one. I love the duck pond and some of the other prizes look cute as well. The children on the bikes is not something I would ever want in my bakery, but it looks like a first price, so I'm willing to risk it.

Rhino Keeper
    The updates have been horrible since they started the new "2" games. They're conciliating on all the new games.

Rhino Keeper
    With all the references to April Fool's Day, I'm wondering if we might actually get a new appliance or new goals. Maybe S8 is just having a little fun with us?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    With all the references to April Fool's Day, I'm wondering if we might actually get a new appliance or new goals. Maybe S8 is just having a little fun with us?
    No goals are every 2nd week of every month

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    How about an April Fool's Day sale with all items in this crate then?

so the spring basket is 50% off and i got this first try!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12910706_670070516465349_886411959_n.png.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	29777

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast