Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Aries - 2016 March 29

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Is this a one element (zodiac) animal? I see the habitat is 3 element. TY
    No it's a dual element animal, zodiac with probably fire or earth.

Thank-you Chocolate5141 and GanleeKalinae- it will be my first goal line. I don't see much sense in playing though as I have missed the ones before it
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-29-16 at 07:41 PM.

Oh cool. Luckily I waited to harvest nexus nuts till after update. 13% better than 0 to start. Good luck everyone .

Thank-you GanleeKalinae - it will be my first goal line. I don't see much sense in playing though as I have missed the ones before it
    No problem I missed the Aquarius animal but I'm hoping we will get a chance to get them again at some stage. I think you should give it a go, even if you only want to try for the one zodiac animal it's still a new element to add to your forest and the goal lines aren't too difficult if you keep planting 20 hour crops. The only snag is if you have to breed a certain animal but I think it's worth a shot!

Just harvested 6 x 1 hour crops and ended up with 8 cosmic climbers so it is possible to get more than one token per hour.

GanleeKalinae:
    Seeing as you twisted my arm (OUCH!), I'll give it a go.
    I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay? Us newbies must stick together. Kinda like the blind leading the blind.

GanleeKalinae:
    I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay?
    Brilliant! good luck plus I think it's a very beautiful animal in epic form!

I'll post my progress each day I skipped the first step of breeding two animals for 10 gems as I have a chocolate rabbit on the nest and wanted to get ahead. I harvested one hour crops that I had waiting and then planted rune prunes x 6.

Just keep planting rune prunes and if you find out that they will be ready to harvest at a silly time in the morning then plant some one hour or five hour crops in between so you will be awake or have free time to harvest them all.

Yes, we must stick together! The pisces was my first goal line and I had no idea what I was doing, thankfully the peeps on here did, would be lost without them

Thanks for the tips and the well wishes! And mega amounts of good luck to you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    No problem I missed the Aquarius animal but I'm hoping we will get a chance to get them again at some stage. I think you should give it a go, even if you only want to try for the one zodiac animal it's still a new element to add to your forest and the goal lines aren't too difficult if you keep planting 20 hour crops. The only snag is if you have to breed a certain animal but I think it's worth a shot!
    GanleeKalinae:
    I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay? Us newbies must stick together. Kinda like the blind leading the blind.
    LoL. Me too, me too. Play for fun
    I missed first one too

Good luck to you too caticja! I hope Ganlee and I don't lead you too far astray

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast