Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Aries - 2016 March 29

Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Good luck to you too caticja! I hope Ganlee and I don't lead you too far astray
    We would never!

Good luck catlija, hope we all get to bring this beautiful animal home to our forests

Last time we had to breed an animal and feed it I think 50 times so when you are getting close to collecting enough of the tokens from harvesting remember to leave the breeding area and nest free in case we have to do the same for step 3 this time and also to have enough apples and the evolution flower free for step 4 in case you have to feed it and evolve it.
    Last edited by GanleeKalinae; 03-29-16 at 12:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    For my step one I tried my unicorn with my pyro pony because I thought it would be a quick breed but I got the 45 timer!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    We would never!

Good luck catlija, hope we all get to bring this beautiful animal home to our forests

Last time we had to breed an animal and feed it I think 50 times so when you are getting close to collecting enough of the tokens from harvesting remember to leave the breeding area and nest free in case we have to do the same for step 3 this time and also to have enough apples and the evolution flower free for step 4 in case you have to feed it and evolve it.
    Good point, thanks.
    Thank you, we can do it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    For my step one I tried my unicorn with my pyro pony because I thought it would be a quick breed but I got the 45 timer!
    Congratulations!!! I did a similar thing breeding a Crystal Unicorn and a Frostfang but I received a 4 hour timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!! I did a similar thing breeding a Crystal Unicorn and a Frostfang but I received a 4 hour timer.
    Thanks! Its funny because for weeks I've been breeding unicorn and frostfang with nothing but 4 hour timers.

Rhino Keeper
    This is my favorite zodiac, I hope I can get it. But I've never succeeded before...
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I finally bred pearl Peyton and he's on the nest. I don't think I'll need to do any speeding since I need time to collect crops. I really like this one. I wasn't sure what to breed for this goal line so I tried dark/nature.

Executive Chef
    STEP 3 : HATCH VOLLABY
    STEP 4 : feed vollaby 50 times
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    STEP 3 : HATCH VOLLABY
    STEP 4 : feed vollaby 50 times
    Is the animal you are referring to a Fallaby in English? A Rare Nature/Fire animal with a 6 hour breed time?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast