Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    Finally got my galaxy dragon in my nest so far im the leader in our group and very close to each other between me, 2nd and 3rd. im hoping to stay in first place so i can have skylord dragon. i will spend gold ( which is collected from my gold producing dragon).for boosting if i have too to make sure i get the top prize dragon.

Honestly speaking since i start playing dragon story this event i spent too many gold compred ith any other event we have.

I feel sorry for those in a group that thier top player are way above the normal player do. im not saying they are *****ing and if they have the money to spend. My question is why bother doing the whole leaderboard event if you have the money or gold to buy/spend in getting the top prize dragon. atleast give other player a chance to get it and dont play this event. Im pretty sure it will not more expensive as ultra rare dragon..

goodluck everyone.
    Last edited by cdbabe; 04-03-16 at 03:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Got 2034. My. Team. Not. Good. As. I. Think
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that the top people in my group have an extra roost and bought the extra breeding nest. I have been playing for a long time but didn't feel a need for them since I have so many dragons already. I think I top them in rank as well. Again, I am not going to compete with players in seeing who can spend the most gold. It would be nice to get the Tanuki dragon but I already have the other dragons (galaxy and pinata).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I posted my calcs here. I didn't play much yesterday as I was at my course class, but got enough today to secure Galaxy.

I don't think I got many rarity bonuses, hatched a lot of Water dragons though, to keep the nests occupied. The spin thing was kind to me too, until today when I've got purple path pieces twice.

Single, no kids, time on my hands, Bastiaan0.

Oh, Water and Air dragons - Air are useful for using up nest hours where Water is too long when crafting or breeding is close to finished.
    Ah, Arctic Isles Doesn't seem to yield a lot of points, but clearly an advantage. Time for S8 to release the arctics for us poor Droids!

And I didn't count on people (no offence, DeeDe ) who have every day all day to play... I'm also single without kids, but there is this nasty thing called 'work' I was counting on an avarage of 5 collections per day from the fountain and 100 points per day from questing...

And I also buy Light and Olympus dragons, if that is better for planning.

So I see it should be possible, but then again, if it would have been a normal working week, I would be on the negative side, even for Tanuki...

Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    I feel sorry for those in a group that thier top player are way above the normal player do. im not saying they are *****ing and if they have the money to spend. My question is why bother doing the whole leaderboard event if you have the money or gold to buy/spend in getting the top prize dragon. atleast give other player a chance to get it and dont play this event. Im pretty sure it will not more expensive as ultra rare dragon..

goodluck everyone.
    Well said!

Executive Chef
    @Bastiaan0, I'd much prefer to be working. Problem is we live in an ageist society. So I'm studying in order to set up my own PT business for older clients. DS is my sanity pill.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    The only way they can post to your Wall is if they are your neighbor. So far I have already had to decline someone on a neighbor request. When this Event is done we will all have to change our S8 IDs.
    people don't need to be your neighbor to post on your wall, but you can block them after they posted
    and you can not change your Storm id , unless you want to start an new island from zero ;D (i won't after playing over 3 years this game, playing hard to get all these dragons )
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    DS is my sanity pill.
    DS and... FFS LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    So: just went on my baby account (level 16) after a few days. Sky lord opened up. My leaderboard mates, including I, all have 0 points. I spin the wheel, get 14 points. Check leaderboard. At that moment another player (lebvel 111, what's up with that? Similar, NOT) has 15 points all of a sudden. All others still 0. All I can think is : stimulating game economy. I hope I am wrong.

Add: that player has nothing on nest or breeding den, so obviously not active. Where do the 15 come from? S8... Any ideas? Hmmmm
    Add2: now all the numbers have changed. Not that I care. Maybe they are active and that was just a delayed update. Who knows.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 04-03-16 at 04:45 AM.

I have been holding 2nd place an the first place player has over 5000 points which 4000 were speed breeding. I watched egg after egg change in the nest so he is using gold but what I don't understand is the chick below me has never had anything in her breeding den an the only thing in her nest was the first egg she won with her points. This morning she still had nothing in den or nest an jumped 600 points an passed me. How the Heck do you get 600 points only doing quest n wheel....Crazy an Strange if ya ask me. She doesn't even have the fountain.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I wish I could say you guys were wrong!.... Bleck!
    Me too, I don't like this type of competition either
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)