Page 62 of 122 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Executive Chef
    My board is getting very conpetitive. It's actually kind of interesting to watch this battle unfold. I'm currently 11th. Considering using a strategic boost today to gain more points for Tanuki and Galaxy. The timing has to be just right though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	29861
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Rhino Keeper
    So all I seem to be able to breed is common dragons (5 in a row now) which give no extra hatch points and the spin is bias towards stupid purple floor tiles.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think a contest outside the game. I'd imagine there's two kids sitting next to each other on a lunch break and one shows the other their "top score" on the leader board, and the other shows their own score. I guess even for people with money there will always be people with more money. I don't mind really, since these people are keeping the game funded so I can keep doing my thing for free
    Yea, competing against each other outside of the game would be nice, but this time we're doing it in game for dragon prize(s)
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    See, this is why I hate this event. We used to help each other, now, for the small, small chance of ANY of the forum-members is a member of your group, you stop helping everyone else.

This selfish behaviour is caused by this type of event and I hate it.

By the way, I googled "***** dragon story" and it seems it is possible, it gets you unlimited gold, food and coins. Wouldn't even dare use it, *****ing is no fun, and I would risk loosing my account, but to me, it seems like the only way someone gets over 10.000 points.
    totally agree
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I do want to share how I gained so much ground yesterday. First off, I had a spin ready, and a quest set at the outpost. My sis gave me $5 (the lowest amount), and I had round 10 to 20 on me I think? Everything was ready at my 2 nests and my 1 breeding den (long timers, I've been getting islands and ambassadors and waveriders, etc...). I popped on the 7 gold boost, spun the wheel, got my quest, got everything up and sped bred the rest. My intent in all of this is getting enough points for that final milestone...but it had the side effect of knocking me into 1st place in my group as well. So, hopefully, for those playing, that'll help someone. <3

New Resident
    thanks for fixing for my island for this event. the only thing I do not think is fair, that there is hardy a chance to get any of the dragons available as pianata and tabuki. I think it would be nice that we could get some compension for that aspect. RAiney1949.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with what everyone has said. I normally enjoy playing and competing for the available dragons. However this challenge can definitely be disheartening when you are competing for third place. The leader on my board has over 15000 points with second at 9500. The rest of us are below 3000. I did buy an extra nest and have been breeding on Arctic isles and speed br d a couple of times. I have even bought a couple of boosts, but there is no way I can fathom how much gold it must have taken to get to where the first two players on the board are. I will be happy with what I get but when you are out of the competition for the dragon within the first day there seems to be little point.

Good luck to those who have a reasonable competitive board and are still going for the dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    My board is getting very conpetitive. It's actually kind of interesting to watch this battle unfold. I'm currently 11th. Considering using a strategic boost today to gain more points for Tanuki and Galaxy. The timing has to be just right though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	29861
    I did that this morning for the junior account. Had an egg ready to hatch with one waiting to replace it, the adventure had returned, the spin was ready and an Artic egg waiting. Used the cheap booster and that account is now firmly on track to get Tanuki. No where near the two leaders though. Main account looks mired in bottom half of standings with serious questions about earning Tanuki.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rainey49 View Post
    thanks for fixing for my island for this event. the only thing I do not think is fair, that there is hardy a chance to get any of the dragons available as pianata and tabuki. I think it would be nice that we could get some compension for that aspect. RAiney1949.
    I was already in the mind set we were going to completely miss out 12 hours before we got to participate, so it didn't affect me much. I probably would have had a bigger reaction if they did somehow make it so we had a real chance of earning those dragons. (Of course, every time I've spun the wheel, I've gotten points, so maybe that is our compensation...) I'm basically just aiming for 6th place at least to get the food and maps.

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't mind a tournament that really used our s**** and brains, but that would require puzzles or mazes or something rather than luck, fat wallets and a finicky wheel that stops on gold only to flip back to linoleum.

I much prefer us working together as a community and the possibility of gold giving rather than gold grabbing dragons.

Also, trying to keep up with this with work and life is giving me a headache as well as not wanting to compete but still wanting to reasonably and conservatively try for the dragons, none of which I have.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity