Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Now quests are giving points then removing.. so frustrating.. m(;*)m

Executive Chef
    Gah! Now I am losing the 10 point quests. I'm putting in a ticket. i don't care about the skylord thing, but, between not getting points on the wheel and this, I'll never reach even the tanuki dragon in time. ><

I think this type of event will have limited appeal. The big spending players are only a handful compared to the rest of us, who will just sit it out. Given how high the milestone goals are and the fact they are all older release dragons, most people won't life a finger. At first I wasn't going to bother, but I have a small pile of gold to burn so am giving it a bit of a shot. I am having a little fun, because I'm planning a heist strategy to ***** one of those big spenders out of their trophy

What I'm seeing already is a group of maybe 3 who are still vying but the rest have sort of fallen off now that a seriously large gap is forming between the leaders. Given the top two will get the dragon prize it think they'll both settle and wont' fight it out for the top spot.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Gah! Now I am losing the 10 point quests. I'm putting in a ticket. i don't care about the skylord thing, but, between not getting points on the wheel and this, I'll never reach even the tanuki dragon in time. ><
    Buggy... most new features are. I'm not seeing too many issues. I think I lost quest points once but I thought it was because of a reload. I'm just looking forward to seeing if their servers hold up to the very end. Big events like these usually cut out a few hours before the finish as lots of people tune in. Servers crash or the timers stuff up and end early.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Today started well! I got 118 points from mystery box 4 and had a friendly message on my wall from one player in my group. And I'm on track to get Tanuki!

The top player in my group has well over 3000 points already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Buggy... most new features are. I'm not seeing too many issues. I think I lost quest points once but I thought it was because of a reload. I'm just looking forward to seeing if their servers hold up to the very end. Big events like these usually cut out a few hours before the finish as lots of people tune in. Servers crash or the timers stuff up and end early.
    Good point! Have to make sure not to leave getting final points for the milestone dragons until the last hours!

I'm taking a lot of screen shots to have up to date prove of how many points I have and win in case they suddenly dissappear.

Executive Chef
    Man...I don't get angry often...but I am actually getting a little angry, lol. This is one of 3 ways to get points.

Edit..well, 3 for me, since I haven't spun points on the wheel in 2 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Brambles2 View Post
    Hi,
    Is there any further news for those of us without the event?
    It seems to be taking a long time to resolve!
    Perhaps the easiest solution is to give those players who have been failed in this manner the Skylord dragon.

I know that it is NOT an issue with my devices or operating systems etc. as other family members can get their games correctly showing the event on both my iphone 6S & I still cannot get it if I try my game on their devices.

These are meant to be our LEISURE FUN, we should not have to waste time emailing support, waiting two or three days for a stock response, then two or three more days to actually look at our situation, before refusing any help whatsoever.

All my family have lost items allegedly received on Spin or as stage prizes but haven't time to waste emailing support.

A respectable customer support would pull a failing bug ridden event & just give ALL players the rewards to compensate for such failure. Not just those who write in.
    Call this a Birthday Celebration, it is a disaster for Storm8 & the players.

Island Brambles I/d Brambles2
    I still cannot play the game. It makes me sad

Fashion Designer
    Oh dear what a birthday celebration Dragon story is having. Instead of it being a fun party, the players are anxious , unhappy , some quibbling !!
    On your birthday you are supposed to have fun with friends not make them fight against each other or give them ulcers with anxiety !!
    I for one am just playing my regular game , not using any gold( so no birthday present from me to S8 . ) Luckily I am not in a very competitive group yet !! Don't know what will happen in the next few days with the rat race on and ppl willing to spend gold .

Reading through all the posts, and believe me I read all 52 pages, this event has brought nothing but anxiety and unhappiness to its players.
    Hope TL will fine tune any future events like this , iron out all the glitches and maybe , maybe as a special compensation for bringing so much heartache to all its players gift them something special ( a gold giving dragon ) perhaps !!

P.S . I just want to add here that I do at times buy gold and use it for speed breeding or buy special habitats. I do not have any gold giving Dragons .
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 04-01-16 at 05:11 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Oh dear what a birthday celebration Dragon story is having. Instead of it being a fun party, the players are anxious , unhappy , some quibbling !!
    On your birthday you are supposed to have fun with friends not make them fight against each other or give them ulcers with anxiety !!
    I for one am just playing my regular game , not using any gold( so no birthday present from me to S8 . ) Luckily I am not in a very competitive group yet !! Don't know what will happen in the next few days with the rat race on and ppl willing to spend gold .

Reading through all the posts, and believe me I read all 52 pages, this event has brought nothing but anxiety and unhappiness to its players.
    Hope TL will fine tune any future events like this , iron out all the glitches and maybe , maybe as a special compensation for bringing so much heartache to all its players gift them something special ( a gold giving dragon ) perhaps !!

P.S . I just want to add here that I do at times buy gold and use it for speed breeding or buy special habitats. I do not have any gold giving Dragons .
    I was surprised about something reading everything! Never been so happy that I play a game with many people all over the world and do you know what we have in common? We don't want to fight to eachother! Yes we want to win, but only if everyone wins! Isn't that be something to be proud of? 😍