Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a place to find the exact rules?

Rhino Keeper
    This is dumb. I hate this cut and dry pay-to-win 'contest'

Nightclub Owner
    One other thing that stinks is that we don't get any credit for hatching the new eggs we just won in the community event because "not found through breeding" eggs don't count. This is stupid.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't like this new gimmick. I hate the idea of competing against other players; that's not the kind of game I signed up for. I like when we work together in community events but this set up makes me uncomfortable. So this means that only one player will win the grand prize dragon? I don't like this at all
    Same here! I don't/can't spend gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    One other thing that stinks is that we don't get any credit for hatching the new eggs we just won in the community event because "not found through breeding" eggs don't count. This is stupid.
    So the ones we have in storage don't count?

Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Is there a place to find the exact rules?
    Under "Info" table you can find out how can you gain points. Also, if you click "FAQ" button there, you can read everything about this event

Executive Chef
    No. i hate this type of competition. Blatently supporting "he who has the most money wins"? I am NOT happy...

okay I have to amend a bit. I see we can earn dragons along the way as well. Tanuki and Galaxy are two I don't have...might not be as bad as I initially thought, lol.

Executive Chef
    This has a logic that doesn't make sense. They create Dragon Tales and World Events so the community unites in order to help and now they create this thing so the community just fight against each other. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    I was on regular DS collecting last minute clovers & as the Community Event ended, a wheel & another icon appeared. I spun wheel & read instructions & we've started the big event! The final dragon was awarded on Comm Event even though the full amt was short more than 300,000!! Put mine on nest & began breeding newest dragon in market. Colors are white, blue, & green. Forgot his name. ..OOOPS! Ck it out & I thought I should download Birthday Bash now. Good luck to all! !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckBellery View Post
    Under "Info" table you can find out how can you gain points. Also, if you click "FAQ" button there, you can read everything about this event
    I want rules not just general info. where is the FAQ?