Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck everyone! We're playing along!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I dont like this event!!! only 2 players can get the prize dragon??? did I get this right?? i DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL! I rather like tale event more!
    There are prize dragons for collecting like world events. Personally I'm just going for those. The grand prize is.. Whoever spends the most money gets it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so they say we can collect from the Skylord Fountain..but that costs 150 gold...is there any other way to get one? If not, this seems like a way for only those who spend cash to progress.

Executive Chef
    i don't like this event neither : you need to compet with other players so those who can buy lot of bonus will have more chance to win
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    Are you going against everyone or neighbors?
    Pretty sure it's everyone because there are some unfamiliar names on my 'leaderboard'. I hate this event because there's no possible way for me to win since I refuse to spend gold on this and there are plenty of players out there that will.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Is this our punishment for saying we were getting too many events? Now it's pay up or don't get anything?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't like this new gimmick. I hate the idea of competing against other players; that's not the kind of game I signed up for. I like when we work together in community events but this set up makes me uncomfortable. So this means that only one player will win the grand prize dragon? I don't like this at all
    my point exactly. I don't like this compiting stuff.there's no fun here,just enger one to another.

Fashion Designer
    not impressed so far
    Oh, and this updated version still crashes after loading, so I'm going back to the Halloween version, which crashes too but after I get some things done

If you decided to make only 2 players get the main dragon, could you change the milestones so there won't be dragons we already have? I'm not sure about others, but e.g. I already have all the dragons from milestones and I have no chance to get Skylord >.< Maybe something that will possibly give us dragons we don't have, please?

Executive Chef
    ok as everyone can see first rank player is PLAYIN HARD !!! allready have 228.that means that no prize for those who dosent spend any cash.