Page 18 of 122 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

I also lost my points earlier. I hit the 50 milestone and won something like 57 points, then I won another 25 on the wheel. It put my up over 130. Then my game went to "Loading" and I was back down to 50. It took away both my wheel points and milestone points and my wheel shows no spins available and my milestone is checked off. I'm on an iPhone5s.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'll reserve judgement. This is a new type of event and the first run may not be perfect, innovation rarely is perfect.

Some good aspects:

No food requirements, we can keep feeding whatever dragons we like (something many complain about re Tales events)
    Our Evolution Temple is not required, hence we can keep evolving dragons of choice
    We don't have to try to breed anything in particular, so can breed whatever we want
    There is gold on the wheel

I'll wait until it is over then assess from an overall perspective.

Humans are notoriously resistant to change and this is change.
    You are awesome!

This event is riddled with glitches, rollbacks, and a complete shift in attitude (the competition aspect) and I don't particularly care for this feature. But, I really do appreciate your big picture approach and patience. Allowing something to prove or disprove itself in time is a wise and measured stance. Thank you for reminding us to step back and not judge right away. I shall try to do the same. Perhaps not so successfully as I keep trying to find a tactful way to say this feature is bleep, bleeep, and bleep.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Just a quick update on how impossible this is, the 1st rank player has now 27,914 points!
    No, this is not a misspelling, twenty seven thousand points!
    This person is clearly *****ing, the competition started 6 hours ago and nobody would pay for that much gold!
    Lol, I feel you, although in my personal opinion, it is not entirely impossible to have that much point. Remember that breeding & hatching hours are multiplied by 3 when they are converted to points, so that player probably only spent a few thousands of gold. And if he or she has all 11 gold producing dragons and has been saving gold, then he or she probably doesn't even have to purchase gold...it's sad but yeah...I have pretty much given up on winning at this point, lol

Executive Chef
    My suggestion: let's all ignore this event, and ask to be removed from the leaderboards.

Farm Supplier
    This must be another iOS only thing, I don't have it on my Android. I'm with a few of the others, it does seem as much fun competing against one another and only a few win a prize.

Nightclub Owner
    I am a fan of change but do not enjoy events or 'challenges' where I know right off the bat I have no real chance of earning. I do mean "earning" not 'winning' or 'getting'. I don't mind having to work for a prize but without spending real $$ there's zero chance of me earning this prize.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Oh no! I'm so sorry! That's nuts! Goes to show that the two biggest spenders in each group of 20 get the dragon.
    My First place player has over 5,000!!!!!! I have 24. Really? Just a few hours in...and it's already over. Knew I'd not come close, but out already takes the fun away. I'll try for goal dragons as I don't have them all. Super disappointing tho.

Executive Chef
    You can spin it as positive as you want. It's not popular and it has nothing to do with anyone not being able to handle change. If you like it great. I'm honestly happy for anyone who finds it enjoyable. For me not so much and Vermilion was pointing out that some of the good things we don't have to deal with now, will be coming. Maybe not today but they will be coming and that's a reality.

Maybe as people complain things will get tweaked.

Jen

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am a fan of change but do not enjoy events or 'challenges' where I know right off the bat I have no real chance of earning. I do mean "earning" not 'winning' or 'getting'. I don't mind having to work for a prize but without spending real $$ there's zero chance of me earning this prize.
    Agree my dear. Don't enjoy such general comments about people just not liking change. Not even the point.

Quote Originally Posted by lisabandit2 View Post
    I swear to all that's holy, if I get flooring ONE MORE TIME, I'm gonna snap! I got that stuff 2 days in a row on the last wheel of crud and since I'm never going to use it, I get NOTHING. I'm not doing anything different for this event. If I get something out of it fine, but to compete with people I don't even know, not my thing...sorry. I bust my hump on community events because we all win.
    Sorry! But ROFL and thanks for that! I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's a joke that my nbrs are all going to delete me because my flooring luck has rubbed off onto them! I didn't even like the flooring enough to craft more when we could, now it's all I ever win! (Coins sometimes, about as useful as tiles).
    Agree with event strategy too. my #1 has like 2,000 times the points that I do just a few hours in. Clearly they have loads of extra gold to spend.