Page 15 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    One solution would be to match up these "whale" players and let them compete with each other.
    This was exactly what my husband thought. That's an even playing field!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'll reserve judgement. This is a new type of event and the first run may not be perfect, innovation rarely is perfect.

Some good aspects:

No food requirements, we can keep feeding whatever dragons we like (something many complain about re Tales events)
    Our Evolution Temple is not required, hence we can keep evolving dragons of choice
    We don't have to try to breed anything in particular, so can breed whatever we want
    There is gold on the wheel

I'll wait until it is over then assess from an overall perspective.

Humans are notoriously resistant to change and this is change.
    You make some excellent points, Deede99! LOVE being able to stockpile food for the next Tale! I can breed what I want. AND I don't have some of the prize dragons. :-) I will play like I normally do, and see where it gets me.

Not only do you have to spend real money to win, but the first milestone points I received disappeared. Not fun

Rhino Keeper
    There are 4 "treasure chests" on the wheel. Looks like a wooden, bronze, silver and gold. So, my husband just did his spin and hit the "basic" wood treasure chest and got 20 points. 30 minutes ago I hit the same one and got 36. He's level 130 and I'm 182...does this mean the people in my "group" at level 130 are only getting 20?

Rhino Keeper
    The milestones seem to be random. I just got 3 gold on my main account for the first milestone.

Executive Chef
    Just realised if you click on the names on the leaderboard it takes you to their islands.

Rhino Keeper
    At first glance I was interested because I have never done this type competition until I went to the market for the Skylord Fountain. ..
    150 gold ! Obviously this event is designed to target a subgroup of players who are willing to burn through gold in the name of winning. Good Luck to those participating, but I will sit this one out, if I earn points great, if not that's fine too. I may be jumping the *** but not my cup of tea, the juice is NOT worth the squeeze ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Just realised if you click on the names on the leaderboard it takes you to their islands.
    That's interesting. I think I'll go visit to see if any are actually my neighbors... I don't recognize any of the names on the leaderboard.

Executive Chef
    I got the 1st milestone prize, opened and got 71, fine. but... glitch ! roll back ! ok i'm opening my prize a 2nd time : 51
    then glitch again !
    open 3rd time : balloons ! argg !
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-16 at 04:04 PM. Reason: inappropriate language
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    HELP. My first milestone prize was just taken away from me. I had over 110 points including the milestone prize and now I only have 51, with no prize at all (even though it shows I'm over 50). How do I get them back? Every time I've written to S8 in the past about a glitch, I've gotten a form-response and no actual help.