Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,219 of 1219

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rarity has been changed to Ultra Rare

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeahmed123 View Post
    Sweet!! That's awesome in my book. Good to know ty!!! That rolls in my first then. Nice.

RE: Arctic Isles included in event gameplay

(This was in response to an earlier post asking about Arctic Isles breed/hatching earning points- TL probably should've mentioned it in the info since they never icld. AI play in events... I figured it out by chance)

Yes, surprisingly enough! I didn't go there for a while either as it sort of took a while to figure out & it takes many many tries to breed a new dragon... Found it frustrating. I revisited and figured it out when I had fully expanded my regular isle (before they opened the new land) as I was wanting something to work on.
    Was surprised to see the points come when I finished breeding during the tournament. I've tried utilizing the Arctic Isles during other events (i.e.: Tales goal = breed a fire dragon, but my den is tied up breeding a virtue or some other obnoxiously long breed) but no luck. That may have been the one good thing they did in this event... By not including it in others, they are discounting any value it brings to the game.
    Last edited by CoachSuze; 04-07-16 at 05:30 AM. Reason: My post didn't reply to the post I was replying to, so I need to reference what I am answering

I noticed the Skylord Dragon's name is not coming up on the Trading Portal. Lol, for its hefty price I suppose, why would anyone trade it? I just played around to see if it was gonna come up there. Not sure if that's a glitch or its designed not to be tradable at all. As a side note, not sure if there are non-tradable dragons.

Fashion Designer
    "Originally Posted by*Anaboe*

The final prize should be a bonus, like 50k food, or some gold, not a dragon you will be ashamed to hatch. Getting dragons should be a result of your OWN merrits, not the merrits (or lack there of) of fellow players."

Um... doesn't that describe a Community Event, though? The less active or lower level players get the Community Prizes because of the other players?

I want to be clear - I am not arguing FOR this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by firebloode View Post
    I noticed the Skylord Dragon's name is not coming up on the Trading Portal. Lol, for its hefty price I suppose, why would anyone trade it? I just played around to see if it was gonna come up there. Not sure if that's a glitch or its designed not to be tradable at all. As a side note, not sure if there are non-tradable dragons.
    Gemstone and Rainbow and their hybrids are never tradable (except Diamon Prism), neither are Lotus, Infinity, most common single type dragons and the latest dragon tales prizes... Not surprised that Skylord isn't tradable as well

ETA: forgot to mention: all gold giving dragons and Passion
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 04-07-16 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Gemstone and Rainbow and their hybrids are never tradable (except Diamon Prism), neither are Lotus, Infinity, most common single type dragons and the latest dragon tales prizes... Not surprised that Skylord isn't tradable as well

ETA: forgot to mention: all gold giving dragons and Passion
    Thanks for the info

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeahmed123 View Post
    Changed post 1 to reflect this. KP
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    (This was in response to an earlier post asking about Arctic Isles breed/hatching earning points- TL probably should've mentioned it in the info since they never icld. AI play in events... I figured it out by chance)

Yes, surprisingly enough! I didn't go there for a while either as it sort of took a while to figure out & it takes many many tries to breed a new dragon... Found it frustrating. I revisited and figured it out when I had fully expanded my regular isle (before they opened the new land) as I was wanting something to work on.
    Was surprised to see the points come when I finished breeding during the tournament. I've tried utilizing the Arctic Isles during other events (i.e.: Tales goal = breed a fire dragon, but my den is tied up breeding a virtue or some other obnoxiously long breed) but no luck. That may have been the one good thing they did in this event... By not including it in others, they are discounting any value it brings to the game.
    Not if it is not available to Android. Period. It currently is not of any value to android devices because it is not available to us.
    Android users are a large % of the population.. js.