Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Had 125 points, rollback, and back to 72. Won 53 points as the first prize, but they were taken away by a rollback.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    this is even more ridiculous now, the 1st rank player in my group had 1,843 points few minutes ago and now has 3,185 points
    And the event started 3 hours ago...
    2nd rank has 113 points
    i am on 5th place with 71 points
    this is a *****!!!
    There is no way a player can have more than 3 thousand points in 3 hours!!!

Now the 1st rank player has 4,035 points
    Can't begin to imagine how anyone could get 4000 points in 3 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Totally agree with everything you said. Very disappointed
    It truly is....thanks hon

Banned
    As usual Jen, spot on with everything you've said.

I'm not bothering with this event. I'll go about my business and land where I land.

Would 100% be worried about phantom islands appearing out of nowhere to shoot up to the top as well like someone else said. I'd keep a close eye on things if you are playing to win this event.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I completely agree with you Jen. It is very hard to have any enthusiasm for this event. I certainly won't spend any gold or cash on it.
    It's a let down
    Thanks dear.

Rhino Keeper
    1st rank player has now 5,019 points...
    I don't know how someone can spend so much gold to speed up breeding! (Unless of course they are able to load gold without paying for it...)
    I stand no chance with my 91 points, and I bought a fountain and a second breeding roost...

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=DragonPhoenix6;1270745]this is even more ridiculous now, the 1st rank player in my group had 1,843 points few minutes ago and now has 3,185 points
    And the event started 3 hours ago...
    2nd rank has 113 points
    i am on 5th place with 71 points
    this is a *****!!!
    There is no way a player can have more than 3 thousand points in 3 hours!!!

Now the 1st rank player has 4,035

This is one reason for my annoyance. Whoever can spend some money and do it the fastest is going to buy the prize. Wonder how much it's gonna end up costing folks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    As usual Jen, spot on with everything you've said.

I'm not bothering with this event. I'll go about my business and land where I land.

Would 100% be worried about phantom islands appearing out of nowhere to shoot up to the top as well like someone else said. I'd keep a close eye on things if you are playing to win this event.

Oh man, I'm sure you are correct. I can't imagine how disappointing this is going to be for folks really trying to compete without the gold to back it up....good to know I'm not crazy, well maybe I'm crazy but not alone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen
    Completely agree, I haven't been playing since the beginning like you, but I have spent real money for fake gold. When I discovered I was one of the unlucky people that get a gold sale once or twice a year I decided I wouldn't be spending money on DS any longer. That is S8's loss and since I don't speed up or ultimate very often my gold last a long time. Well, except for the 500 gold trap I stepped into recently

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    There's no way I will win. The guy in first place has all habitats bought with gold, and upgraded their regular habitats with 500 gold. And no gold giving dragons.
    You or someone called belarica is on my leader board in the 3rd position with 162 points. The isle in the first position, babebrach, currently has 370 points. Are you that belarica? If so, is that the same isle in the first position on your leader board?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15