Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Rhino Keeper
    this is ridiculous, the 1st rank player in my group has 1,843 poits already!!!
    And the evnt started 3 hours ago...
    2nd rank has 113 points
    i am on 5th place with 71 points
    this is a *****!!!
    There is no way a player can have almost 2 thousand points in 3 hours!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen
    Totally agree with everything you said. Very disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    I have 2 accounts at level 38, one with 86,787 experience with the event and the other account with 85,630 experience without the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    This feels like how some players get gold sales, and some don't. I don't have the event either at level 150.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    We have 5 games in our house, many diff levels, operating systems, iOS & android. All have it. Updates required on some but had to do that for other events also.
    In my case, I'm switching between accounts on the same device so there isn't any difference in operating systems or a need to update the app.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I was worried that this event was going to look like this. I don't feel the love for the long time players. Every rerelease I have all the dragons, the sales bundles-have them. This event-have them all. I've worked hard for my dragons and I totally get its probably exciting if you are a newer player or missed an event but why not throw us older islands a bone? Oh the final prize, where only 2 can get, and only if I spend a bunch of money? I was hoping that I would be excited on this birthday event with a reward for my 4 years of loyalty and all the money I've spent over those years.

We all know the folks who spend their way through the game, we get the play by plays daily. I'm so excited to see the posts that are coming about how well it's going spending the most money. Some people can't buy the gold and many might be able to but won't anymore for many reasons. No need to go into why people have decided to stop. I don't need the lecture about the need to make money, I've made them a fair share and as a customer I can express my feelings on the product.
    I will just play my game, I've got nothing new to go for. I'm not buying this prize. It's a bit of a let down, boring for me. That's my opinion.
    I've also heard from friends that the island pairing isn't done in a way that feels fair. I've not delved into that since I saw all the prizes are dragons I have.
    I'm happy for anyone who is going to enjoy this event. Clearly you can't please everyone. I think they could've got a little closer to fair for folks like me. Again...IMO.

Jen
    I completely agree with you Jen. It is very hard to have any enthusiasm for this event. I certainly won't spend any gold or cash on it.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    this is even more ridiculous now, the 1st rank player in my group had 1,843 points few minutes ago and now has 3,185 points
    And the event started 3 hours ago...
    2nd rank has 113 points
    this is a *****!!!
    There is no way a player can have more than 3 thousand points in 3 hours!!!

Now the 1st rank player has 4,035 points
    Last edited by DragonPhoenix6; 03-29-16 at 01:38 PM. Reason: What a cheat!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    this is even more ridiculous now, the 1st rank player in my group had 1,843 points few minutes ago and now has 3,185 points
    2nd rank has 113 points
    this is a *****!!!

Those chests on the Spin-to-Win have random numbers of points.

Executive Chef
    There's no way I will win. The guy in first place has all habitats bought with gold, and upgraded their regular habitats with 500 gold. And no gold giving dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    The unbreedable dragons have a long hatch time... and you still get the points per hour (x3) but not any additional bonus points on top of that. The spin-to-win is every 4 hours and could change things quickly...
    I don't like this either, promise, but am excited for Tanuki because I don't have him and hate breeding these days.
    We all have kept our food but really needed long times on our nests...

If anyone is keeping track, I am currently a level 112 with 81 points ranked at level 5. Just hatched Pot of Gold and it took me over 50.

GL everyone. Even if we are against each other.

P.S. - I definitely think for a 4 year anniversary new dragons should be involved. If they would have released one less event and saved those dragons for the birthday, then I think it would have been better received once everyone had a couple dragons and the shock wore off.

Banned
    2nd rank has 113 points
    this is a *****!!!

The only way that player has got there is by speed breeding and boosting, imagine how much gold they are spending!

Executive Chef
    2nd rank has 113 points
    this is a *****!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry! That's nuts! Goes to show that the two biggest spenders in each group of 20 get the dragon.