Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1219

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    All in all I think this is a fun addition to DS but I think some things need to be changed:

1). Players in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place should get the Skylord dragon.

2) The cost of the Skylord event seems ridiculously high and I am not adverse to buying substantial gold to play this game. The top player in my group was 23,000 points. That as you can imagine took a considerable amount of gold.

3). Please do not put our Storm8IDs on the leader board. Instead please put our island name. Actually I wish the Forum also used our island ID and not our Storm8ID as well.

Thanks to TL for coming up with this new & fun way to play the game. Way more fun than any other event types so far.

Regards, Deb
    Level 200
    634 out of 636 dragons in Album
    AT HABITAT AND LAND MAX !!!!!!!
    Agree with you Deb. Especially with your #1 comment. I ended up 2nd at 4,643 points, but I had to fight for it really hard!! Third place player was only behind me by a little less than 200 pts and I though I am happy to have overtaken 2nd and gotten the skylord, I wish the third place player got to have one, too. (Then I wouldn't have had to fight so hard for 2nd lol... As I was happy in 3rd, but the prizes were lame)

Each spot with a trophy (1st, 2nd, & 3rd) should get to have the prize when they do this event again, IMO.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    theay say see your prize in your storage,but there still nothing
    Same here, nothing. Took screenshot of leaderboard just in case.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    So where is the prize?
    the prizes should be in your storage,what ever you got.I've just got mine food and maps.
    ...............................oh yes and the Bronze Skylord trophy......
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 04-04-16 at 10:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    These are the final scores of the top two in my group

25968 and 24340 you can see why I came 12 th ..... No comments
    No dragon is worth what they spent, well not to me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeasTeas View Post
    At first for a second on seeing "Check back soon for final rankings" my thoughts went to omg.. 1 person only get Skylord?! Omg i swear my phone will go sailing..

"um.. excuse me.. um.. scuse me.. i have not received my stapler.. my stapler.. umm.. I've not recieved my stapler"
    LOL!!! Would you believe I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!

Fashion Designer
    Had to close out and restart. Now in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    All in all I think this is a fun addition to DS but I think some things need to be changed:

1). Players in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place should get the Skylord dragon.

2) The cost of the Skylord event seems ridiculously high and I am not adverse to buying substantial gold to play this game. The top player in my group was 23,000 points. That as you can imagine took a considerable amount of gold.

3). Please do not put our Storm8IDs on the leader board. Instead please put our island name. Actually I wish the Forum also used our island ID and not our Storm8ID as well.

Thanks to TL for coming up with this new & fun way to play the game. Way more fun than any other event types so far.

Regards, Deb
    Level 200
    634 out of 636 dragons in Album
    AT HABITAT AND LAND MAX !!!!!!!

Wow 634 out of 636 dragons I envy your island :-)

Can I add you as neighbor :-) hope you don't mind :-)just want to see what it look like :-)

Mine is 471 out of 562 dragons :-) still long way to go for me.

Cheers

Cdbabe here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Oh... I win the first! just because no one in my board seems care about that lol... No one in my board got Pinata (included me). Haiz...
    I have totall 2021, no golds spend, forget to collect quest an spin wheel sometimes.
    But... I cant see my prize!! They said Results an nothing else happens! Where is my Skylord? My only one I could get from this event???
    Congratulations on your dragon, but that is why I didn't like the event in first place. The unfairness. Some people spent a lot of gold and ended up in third place, some others got a better board and won the Skylord without spending any gold and even without putting much effort.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lifes-unfair-300x221.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	29906

The Honorable Panda
    If you have not gotten your rewards, please force close out and restart your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I didn't think I'd get Skylord (and I didn't, came in 3rd) but I still boosted at the last minute in the hopes of getting to Galaxy. But I only had the gold from watching ads and it wasn't quite enough. I stopped buying gold after one too many mishaps with the finish food button being exactly where the plant food button is, my small hands not being able to lock the screen on my plus without accidentally turning down the volume so I just let it time out lock but that's led to accidental food purchases, and one time there was a slow to update "Free" Boosted Breed button in the arctic isles.

There were just SO many ways to use gold for this event versus others. Buying ultra/super rare eggs, boosted breeding, speeding up breeding and hatching, that fountain, the TWO event boosts, speeding up quests... I'm probably forgetting one. In the other regular events I can think of 3 MAYBE 4 instances where you could use gold. I don't care how much gold anyone uses to play how they like. But there is literally no competition when you put those players against the rest of the player base. It's just not fun when you know from the start that you have no chance.